BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville
I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Celie F.
Celie F.
A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO U LOVE IT ..... HAVE U NOTICED A DIFFERNCE IN YOUR HANDS
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.