BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
katherine h.
Springfield, TN
Want bubbles but not to many? Use Dawn and you'll have perfect amount of bubbles and the scents are amazing. Get your dishes clean, and keeps your hands soft and not dried out.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN
I like using this hand soap in the winter. It's extremely moisturizing and helps with dry cracked hands that are caused by the cold temperatures. The smell is relaxing as well.
Gennett M.
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
Diana V.
New Haven, MI
I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Kelly C.
Saint Cloud, Florida
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes soaps break out my skin I was wanting to know has anyone experienced that with this product?
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it really work on your hands?Does it have apomergrante scent.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.