BY DAWN #21 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
You cannot go wrong with Dawn! If you have a super greasy mess, I recommend sticking to the old fashioned original blue Dawn, but for everyday dishes, this is sooo wonderful. It leaves your hands feeling so wonderful that it almost makes you WANT to do dishes!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Katharine M.
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This soap smells amazing! It could wash dishes if you wanted to, but more than anything it's a great soap for your hands. It keeps your hands feeling moisturized and soft. And it's nice to have in the kitchen to use while you're cooking and what not :-)
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX
Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Virginia C.
Beaumont, CA
This is a Godsend! I usually wash all my dishes by hand, and once I started using this, I have found I didn't even need to put hand lotion on after.
My hands feel amazing, and it still removes grease from pots and pans! Go figure! Smells amazing too!
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
Kelly C.
Saint Cloud, Florida
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes soaps break out my skin I was wanting to know has anyone experienced that with this product?
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it really work on your hands?Does it have apomergrante scent.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this feel nice on your hands?

back