BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI
Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA
Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
graciela v.
graciela v.
My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville
I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.