BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Taylor T.
Smells great and does a good job cleaning. Also the soft hands afterwards are also a bonus, good product!
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
I love the scent and how it makes my hands feel soft and not dried out while after doing a lot of dishes.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO
Makes the hands soft after washing. And I wash dishes a lot and a lot of the times they get dry and flaky
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I like the way hands feel after washing the dishes. And i like the fact that dawn really cuts the grease.
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
Smells amazing and leaves dishes sparkling clean! It also keeps your hands from drying out. It's amazing!
Haley G.
I use this to wash dishes at the houses I clean. My hands are always super soft! It's worth every penny!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I love the smell of this liquid dish soap. It cleans really good too! I like how it makes my hands soft.
Heather S.
Chesterfield , MO
Cuts grease and cleans dishes with ease!
Smells great and makes my hands really soft. Reasonably priced!
Ellan D.
Great dish soap! Smells good, and leaves my hands feeling good too. It's a good price and it works well!
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO
This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.