Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Post Falls

I have been using this dishsoap for nearly 5 years! I never buy anything else, works the best and keeps your hands soft.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

This soap smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way. Good and cheap
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL

Love the smell! Cleans my dishes well and doesnot leave my hands dry so I don't have to wrry if I have a lot of dishes .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This soap keeps hands as soft as it advertises and cleans dishes effectively. The scent is nice and even stays on hands.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande City, TX

This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN

Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap, VA

LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX

PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.