BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Gennett M.
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
Brittany L.
I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Ashton C.
Jersey City, NJ
This product has a fresh, clean scent and isn't harsh on my skin. It is affordable and you get a huge tub of it. A little bit goes a long way, so it should last you a long time!
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN
I like using this hand soap in the winter. It's extremely moisturizing and helps with dry cracked hands that are caused by the cold temperatures. The smell is relaxing as well.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
I think the combination of these two brands was genusis, I seriously can never get over the smell of the soap and how nice my hands feel even after sinks full of dishes. I feel like this is the luxury dish soap and it's worth every penny
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.