Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Pati R.
Pati R.

I must say this product is amazing, it does dry your hand after, and the aroma of it makes you want to stay by sink and wash dishes all day!
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Like it says, it's tough on grease! It cleans very well, and smells great too. It also isn't tough on your hands like most in its category.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al

This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Sheila D.
Sheila D.

My favorite dish soap! Not only are my dishes super clean, but my hands don't get cracked from being in the hot water. Great for the winter
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR

I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK

I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL

Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Katie  M.
Katie M.

This stuff saved my hands when I was living without a dishwasher! I used the original dawn soap but switched to this and it actually works.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.