Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA

Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Cari A.
Cari A.

I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Pati R.
Pati R.

I must say this product is amazing, it does dry your hand after, and the aroma of it makes you want to stay by sink and wash dishes all day!
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Like it says, it's tough on grease! It cleans very well, and smells great too. It also isn't tough on your hands like most in its category.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al

This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.