BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Ari C.
This one smells like absolute heaven. And it really does leave your hands feeling nice and soft. Works pretty good on dishes but I mostly use the dishwasher
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
I love this one the smells are great this one leaves ur hands feeling smooth. Its not too rough like someother products for ur slin. The price is affordable.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Dawn products. They really do help keep grease off dishes even after washing my pots and pans. I also use some of the scented ones to make body scrubs
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
charlene m.
Jackson, AL
My hands get so dry when I wash dishes but when I started using this product I could see a big difference! I just wish that it would come in a bigger bottle!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.