BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH
I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Saint Paul, MN
After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL
Not a fan of the scent and didn't notice any difference in my hands after use. I'll stick to the Blue Dawn soap.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
this is the by far best smelling dishwashing soap i've bought and i love it moisturizes my hands while using it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Love the dawn that cleans food but also doesn't dry out my hands once I use it! Love that is adds some moisture
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the smell, and my hands don't feel rough after washing a huge load of dishes. And leaves dishes sparkling!
Becky F.
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI
Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.