Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
hailey c.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA

Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Jesica S.
Jesica S.

This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA

This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA

I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN

Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA

Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Cari A.
Cari A.

I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.