BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz V.
Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN
At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Sonya B.
When I handwash dishes, I like to use Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It keeps your hands moisturized so they don't become dry and irritated like with some other brands.
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ
All dawn soaps are really thick and have a lot of product in just one little squeeze . You can wash a while sink without having to re-pump . This particular one also smells amazing .
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Awesome scent and really does leave your hands soft. A little more pricey than other brands but it is definitely worth the buy. Does two jobs at once! The scents are always good.
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
This hand soap is the best!! I hated the way normal hand soap made my hands feel dry and this is the perfect fix! I don't mind washing dishes as much because of this hand soap it is effective in cleaning the dishes and keeping my hands soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.