Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA

Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Becky B.
Becky B.

Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
hailey c.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA

Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Jesica S.
Jesica S.

This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA

This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA

I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN

Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.