Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Miki S.
Miki S.
Saint Paul, MN

Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands like most dish soaps. However, it can leave a greasy residue on your dishes
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM

I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
Absolutely love this dish so use it all the time I will always recommend this gets dishes clean doesn't leave grease behind
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

Love this soap. I use it for everything including my makeup brushes. It's leaves them smelling fresh and feeling super soft
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

Love dawn. Makes hands soft and you don't need to use a lot when.doin dishes. My hans don't feel dry after using this product.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Karina P.
Karina P.

Smelled good, didn't dry up hands like other dish soaps but hands still dry up if constantly washing dishes without gloves
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.