BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jen K.
I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Liz V.
Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love this hand soap. It's a great scent, fresh and not too srtong After washing dishes my hands always feel nice and soft, which isn't usually the case. It's very affordable at both meijer and target. This is always on my list to get when I'm out.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Megan R.
All the cleaning power of dawn with out the harshness it can have on hands. This definitely helps your hands feel less dry. Though it doesn't necessarily make them feel moisturized.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Natalie R.
This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Love the smell of this dishwashing soap! It's great for people that don't have a dishwasher because normal dish soap is very drying for hands but this one is like you're using normal hand soap. It also leaves the dishes very clean as well. Great product.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.