Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA

I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Allison F.
Allison F.

Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Eleea D.
Eleea D.

I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alberta, Canada

I love the smell of this stuff. I do a lot of baking which leads to a lot of dishes, so it's nice to have a soap that is gentler on the hands.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Sacramento, CA

I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA

Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL

Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA

Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.