BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
I can be scrubbing dishes forever and have ur hands in water then they come out soft you don't even need lotion when your doe because your hands are so soft. I'd recommend this to anyone
Shelby R.
I like dawn dish soap in general but this one with olay takes it to the next level. This does not dry out my hands, its quite the opposite. My hands feel soft and clean after doing dishes. This also smells great. I would recommend this dish soap to others.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX
Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Brittany F.
I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Jessica V.
Adena
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only brand that I use. I've tried several different scents and I have loved everyone of them. I like the hand renewal system, it leaves hands feeling soft.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.