Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA

This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN

I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL

Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
bree m.
bree m.
Phenix City, AL

smells great, gentle on skin, cleans dishes well, leaves glass looking new, affordable, good quality,found at most walmarts or dollar generals
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA

Has a great smell, and also is very effective on getting dishes very clean and shiney, and very gentle on hands and also makes them very soft.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, Fl

The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.