Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
Absolutely love this dish so use it all the time I will always recommend this gets dishes clean doesn't leave grease behind
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

Love this soap. I use it for everything including my makeup brushes. It's leaves them smelling fresh and feeling super soft
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

Love dawn. Makes hands soft and you don't need to use a lot when.doin dishes. My hans don't feel dry after using this product.
Miki S.
Miki S.
Saint Paul, MN

Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands like most dish soaps. However, it can leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Karina P.
Karina P.

Smelled good, didn't dry up hands like other dish soaps but hands still dry up if constantly washing dishes without gloves
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Batavia, IL

Oh my gosh, this soap is amazing. It never dries out my hands when I do dishes and it smells amazing! I love this. Amazing
beka H.
beka H.
Melrose, FL

This soap is my favorite! The smell is great! I also use it to wash my dogs (suffocates fleas), and mop my floors with it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.