BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Michele M.
I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Jen K.
I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Jessica V.
I love this dish soap because it smells really nice and it doesn't dry my skin out at all! Usually dish soaps always do that but this one doesn't and leaves the dishes really clean.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I think we will always prefer the basic dawn that everyone has grown to love, but this is a close second!! I love that it's gentle on our families hands and the smell is great. Oddly enough the color is what throws me off- it's just not your traditional blue dawn!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Megan R.
All the cleaning power of dawn with out the harshness it can have on hands. This definitely helps your hands feel less dry. Though it doesn't necessarily make them feel moisturized.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.