Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI

This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.

Love that this works great to remove the funk from dishes but it still leave a you hands soft and doesn't dry your skin out!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA

Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

This one is my favorite the smell is soo good i love using this one have been using it for like 4 years totally recommend it
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH

I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.