BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Haven M.
Haven M.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite dish soap because it doesn't smell like dish soap. It leaves my hands soft and smelling great!
Ang V.
Ang V.
Everything Dawn is good. We use Dawn for cleaning hard to clean dishes. It is very effective and has a nice scent.
Melena T.
Melena T.
The scent of this is really good and it leaves my hands soft after washing the dishes it's what I buy all the time
kara P.
kara P.
Syracuse, NY
My hands are always feel so hydrated and smell so good. i hate the normal smell of soap so i love using this brand
Memory S.
Memory S.
Winona, MS
I liked it but I don't really see much of a difference in hand renewal and the original. The smell it pretty good.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Love the dawn with hand renewal. It makes it so your hands don't get dried out when you wash the dishes. Very nice
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.