BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Waitsfield, VT
Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
Brittany F.
I am not a fan of this product. I think the smell is simply strange and the scent lingers on my hands. I have to wash my hands with regular soap if I use this for the dishes. The price is good and it is effective but I absolutely cannot get over the smell.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO
My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Ian P.
Glenview, IL
Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This soap works well and smells great! It also leaves your hands feeling soft unlike most other dish washing soaps. I do not feel the need to apply hand lotion after use. It also helps remove the dirtiest dishes! I would highly recommend this product.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX
Dawn dishwashing soap is great on dishes and gentle on hands. It is a great value and definitely worth the extra little bit of cash. I bought at walmart and it never fails to get the job done. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.