Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

This is my favorite!! Maybe a tad more expensive but makes your hands 10x softer after doing dishes for 5-10 minutes at a time
Abby S.
Abby S.

Love this so much!! I love to use. This both as dish and hand soap! It makes my hands so soft and completely washes my dishes.
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX

This is the only one ill use. Gets the dishes clean and does not dry out my hands after a sink full of dishes. Smells good too
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM

This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO

Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI

This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.