BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS
I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
I Also like using this dishwasher because its smells good and It last long. It will last me almost 2 month using it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Golda N.
Golda N.
Whenever I see this in stores I always rush to buy it. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling stripped.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Haven M.
Haven M.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite dish soap because it doesn't smell like dish soap. It leaves my hands soft and smelling great!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.