Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Andi G.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM

This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO

Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI

This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA

Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

This one is my favorite the smell is soo good i love using this one have been using it for like 4 years totally recommend it
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.