BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI
This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Toni l.
Toni l.
This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Gets grease and residue off right away and leaves my hands feeling soft. Great smell and great cost. Will buy again.
Sha D.
Sha D.
We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Smell is amazing. With dish soap that's all that really matters to me. I will say a little goes a hell of a long way
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Ugh this soap is one of my favorites! Leaves my hands super smooth and they don't get all dry like with other soaps!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.