Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
maly x.
maly x.

Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA

This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.