Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA

Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

This one is my favorite the smell is soo good i love using this one have been using it for like 4 years totally recommend it
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH

I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR

Love this and the smell is amazing. Really makes your hands feel soft and smooth especially compared to any other fish soap
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM

I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.