BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park
Ugh this soap is one of my favorites! Leaves my hands super smooth and they don't get all dry like with other soaps!
karla m.
karla m.
Helps keep my hands soft and gets off any gunk left on the plates from last night or dinner not too expensive either
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS
I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Burton, MI
Love this. Smells great feels good on the hands. Cleaning potency lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way.
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI
This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Gets grease and residue off right away and leaves my hands feeling soft. Great smell and great cost. Will buy again.
Sha D.
Sha D.
We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Smell is amazing. With dish soap that's all that really matters to me. I will say a little goes a hell of a long way
Toni l.
Toni l.
This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.