Add a Photo

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Aug. 16, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap keeps hands as soft as it advertises and cleans dishes effectively. The scent is nice and even stays on hands.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
July 10, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
But this sucker in bulk and I'm set for clean dishes. Love the smell and hoe affective they are at getting the grime off
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
July 25, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love the smell! Cleans my dishes well and doesnot leave my hands dry so I don't have to wrry if I have a lot of dishes .
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.
July 12, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
My absolute favorite dish soap! Doesn't damage my hands or leave that terrible smell after doing a pile of dirty dishes!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC
Aug. 5, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This product has the strength of regular dawn but itsn't as harsh on hands. Its smells amazing and leaves my hands soft!
Katryna L.
Katryna L.
Royal Oaks, CA
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
By far my favorite around! It smells so delightful and your hands feel so nice and smooth when you're done doing dishes.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX
Aug. 8, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Plus
PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN
July 7, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA
Aug. 13, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.