Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM

This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO

Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI

This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.