Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN

This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.

This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Sarah
Sarah

This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC

I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Katie N.
Katie N.

This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN

It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.