BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA
I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
You cannot go wrong with Dawn! If you have a super greasy mess, I recommend sticking to the old fashioned original blue Dawn, but for everyday dishes, this is sooo wonderful. It leaves your hands feeling so wonderful that it almost makes you WANT to do dishes!
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Best dish soap out there!Don't think i'd ever change it for a different one. Always have the best scent and they are the softest for your hand and literally clean up everything and anything you can think of. Great for keeping my makeup brushes and sponges clean
Kate L.
Frisco, TX
Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Ian P.
Glenview, IL
Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Michele M.
I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This Dawn is one of my favorites. From working food service, I know how hard soap can be on your hands! I prefer using the original Dawn for greasy dishes, but for just a regular sink full, I like this type. It moisturizes my hands and smells great!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.