Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA

I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA

This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA

The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Domineshia M.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX

Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA

I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Irma F.
Irma F.

I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN

This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.

This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Sarah
Sarah

This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.