BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Taylor S.
Love the dawn that cleans food but also doesn't dry out my hands once I use it! Love that is adds some moisture
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
this is the by far best smelling dishwashing soap i've bought and i love it moisturizes my hands while using it
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI
Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA
Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Celie F.
A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.