Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA

Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Cindy Q.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA

I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM

Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.