BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA
oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Allison I.
Louisville, KY
I have purchased several scents of Dawn, and I always go back to this formulation. It is easy on the hands, and does a great job at cutting grease. I also use it for laundry whenever a grease spot occurs. It is very effective and a little goes a long way.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Shelby R.
I like dawn dish soap in general but this one with olay takes it to the next level. This does not dry out my hands, its quite the opposite. My hands feel soft and clean after doing dishes. This also smells great. I would recommend this dish soap to others.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Best dish soap out there!Don't think i'd ever change it for a different one. Always have the best scent and they are the softest for your hand and literally clean up everything and anything you can think of. Great for keeping my makeup brushes and sponges clean
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.