Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
April W.
April W.

This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC

My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mason

I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA

Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID

It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Love this stuff! It keeps my hands soft, while also cleaning greases off my pots and pans. I also use it on my clothes when I get grease on them.
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC

I can sit and smell this all day when my parents make me do the dishes... It cleans up really good and makes your hands feeling soothing and soft
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA

I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA

This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA

The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.