BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT
I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I love this dish washing liquid. It cuts grease like no other and leaves dishes sparkly clean and is good on my hands.
Roxana F.
Roxana F.
This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX
This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ
This smells really good and cleans very nicely with a fresh sparkle.its a very good product and definitely recommend.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX
Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.