BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Rebecca N.
Batesville
I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA
Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
graciela v.
My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN
It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
Elena A.
Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.