Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Cindy Q.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA

I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM

Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Mesa, AZ

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well, it breaks through the grease.
Naty R.
Naty R.

Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN

This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX

This is the only one ill use. Gets the dishes clean and does not dry out my hands after a sink full of dishes. Smells good too
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.