BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT
I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I love this dish washing liquid. It cuts grease like no other and leaves dishes sparkly clean and is good on my hands.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX
This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ
This smells really good and cleans very nicely with a fresh sparkle.its a very good product and definitely recommend.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX
Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
I really love how Dawn is a company that cares about animals! I use this for my dishes and also my pets! Kills fleas!
Jorden L.
Jorden L.
Casco, WI
Good size bottle last 6 months great smells easy to use I encourage anyone else to get it and see how well it is used
Jill H.
Jill H.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite dish soap. It smells great, soft on your hands and gets the dishes super clean. A little goes a long way!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.