Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Katy B.
Katy B.

Smells so good, and makes your hands soft. The only con is that it is a bit thin, so it comes out of the package quickly. Purchased at Duane Reade.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

My favorite dish washing soap. The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling smooth, not dry. Very effective product. A little goes a long way.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ

Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Allaena M.
Allaena M.
Salem, OR

Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Dawn is very good for getting a stains on of your plate. And the best thing about it is that you don't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Hamlin

I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling hts , Mi

I will swear by this till the day I die. My hands are always so soft and smell so good because of this! I actually don't mind doing dishes anymore.
April W.
April W.

This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC

My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mason

I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.