Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA

No this isn't a natural product but the smell was really great when we had it. Plus the moisturizers we're really great for my stubbornly dry hands.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX

I love that SAMs club sells these in 3 packs. My hands don't feel as dry as they used to. I do dishes daily and always by hand. This is a lifesaver!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I love how soft my hands are after I use this. It's also smells so good, and gets my dishes clean with only having to use a small amount each Time.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY

Am totally obsessed with this dawn dish liquid. I always keep this in hand it's gentle to the hands and to the dishes.keeps your hand soft and nice
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Smells so good!! Love it. Products that smell good and work are always the best. If you need to clean and want a good smelling kitchen I recommend.
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY

This is basically the best stuff out there it's highly concentrated in a little goes a long way .The scent is amazing and it's great for your hands
Latrice C.
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN

Great dish soap and smells amazing. I was concerned that my food would taste like the soap but it doesn't. Leaves my hands feeling super soap also.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Grand Forks

I think this dish soap is very nice and it smells good and makes or dishes very clean and is a dependable one to make the stains on dishes go away!
Katy B.
Katy B.

Smells so good, and makes your hands soft. The only con is that it is a bit thin, so it comes out of the package quickly. Purchased at Duane Reade.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

My favorite dish washing soap. The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling smooth, not dry. Very effective product. A little goes a long way.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.