BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine R.
Pittston, PA
I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Miriam T.
Vista, CA
This is by far my favorite soap to use for the dishes. It makes me feel better about washing the dishes without worrying about needing to wear gloves. The scent may not be for everyone but it isn't too strong which is good considering it is made for dishes.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Iesha R.
Los Gatos, CA
It's soo neat Olay combined with dawn. I like my hands feeling soft after I wash them. This soap will cut through grease on your hands on your dishes clean anything with a sponge really well I highly recommend this product. This product has a very nice scent.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.