BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX
Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX
PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN
Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Roxana F.
Roxana F.
This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.