BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
I love Dawn Dish Soap. It really cuts the grease, which is amazing. The value is amazing because it is such a good dish soap that you don't have to use much of it. What ever Dawn did, they did it perfect, no other dish soap can compare. I will always buy this product.
Erica M.
I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands dry, but it also doesn't skimp on cleaning power. Not to mention, it smells great. It's a great value for the money and available at most retailers!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is key if you don't have a dishwasher. I used to get dry hands from doing dishes all the time but this stuff really works to keep your hands from drying. The scent is also very lovely.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Courtney L.
I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Amanda T.
I like the smell of this product ad it makes my hands feel smooth after hand washing dishes. this product works very well for cleaning dishes the scent is very nice as well and the pros outweight cons but as of yet i have not had any cons. i would recommend this
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I already love Dawn products but this one raised the bar. Makes your hands super soft and moisturized. Very effective in cleaning and does a great job on greasy stuff. Would buy this again after I cycle though scents.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I love this because normal dish soaps dry out my hands so badly. This one doesn't at all and the pomegranate scent is a nice change from the usual chemical smelling scents of regular dish soap. There's not much a price difference in comparison to regular dish soap either.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.