Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Susan A.
Susan A.

Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.

Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA

Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX

The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , Tx

I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.