BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Melanie L.
Centerville, GA
Yummy scent, cleans impeccably, and I love that it doesn't dry out my hands!! Definitely my favorite Dawn product!
Memory S.
Winona, MS
I liked it but I don't really see much of a difference in hand renewal and the original. The smell it pretty good.
Haven M.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite dish soap because it doesn't smell like dish soap. It leaves my hands soft and smelling great!
Ang V.
Everything Dawn is good. We use Dawn for cleaning hard to clean dishes. It is very effective and has a nice scent.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best product from a great company. Prices vary but are better then any other products we seen. Found every where.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA
Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Valerie C.
This is my go to dish soap. I love how it is gentle on hands and tough on dirt. Bonus, it smells really good too.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL
Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.