Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gulfport, MS

I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Becca M.
Becca M.
Lexington, KY

This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA

This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishes😉.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.

Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX

The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.