Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , Tx

I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Cindy Q.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA

I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM

Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Mesa, AZ

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well, it breaks through the grease.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.