BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Smells so good. & I've always loved how dawn soap keeps a good lather going so you're not constantly having to use more and more soap you can wash quite a few plates before having to use more soap.
Iesha R.
Los Gatos, CA
It's soo neat Olay combined with dawn. I like my hands feeling soft after I wash them. This soap will cut through grease on your hands on your dishes clean anything with a sponge really well I highly recommend this product. This product has a very nice scent.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great and works well and keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out! I've been using this product for years and I can't imagine changing to anything else! I've bought it for all my family members I've visited! It's my number 1 kitchen staple!
Jessica V.
Adena
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only brand that I use. I've tried several different scents and I have loved everyone of them. I like the hand renewal system, it leaves hands feeling soft.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.