Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is my favorate, all the dawn dish soaps are amazing they get things clean with just a little bit and gets the grease off my dishes but this one is my favorite because i love the smell of it, the cheapest ive got it at was walmart so far. i would reccomend this cause you dont need a lot for the price
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL

I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI

Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Sara K.
Sara K.

Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY

If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH

I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA

Okay so I actually make a sugar hand scrub out of this and put it in mason jars for my bathroom, guest bathroom, and to use as a gift basket stuffer. It smells amazing and really does leave your hands softer lol.
I barely ever wash dishes with it because I love washing my hands with it so much! Lol
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.