BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
Ilyssa R.
Gonzales, LA
I've been using this soap for a few years and it is the BEST. It really does what it claims. I have very dry skin and normal dishwashing liquid makes them so dry after doing the dishes. it has all the great benefits of the regular dish soap but better. the scent of this soap is amazing as well
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I love this dish soap. I hate the feeling of dry hands after spending a while washing dishes. I am glad that they make some with hand renewal so my hands can get some back from the task. I enjoy the scent of these, it is not too harsh and it works on all the different types of stuck on food.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my fav by Dawn. I love how clean my fishes get. But I love that it softens your hands at the same time. So having the hands in water will make them peel and feel weird but when using the hand renewal by Dawn its actually giving moisture to your hands! Now tell me that ain't awesome!!
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Missy M.
Salem, OH
I love the smell of this product and how nice it makes your hands feel after you get done using it. Before, washing dishes always meant having to deal with dry hands and having to put a gallon of lotion on afterwards. Not with this! My dishes are bright and clean and my hands feel amazing!
j L.
Dawn Hand Renewal really does make a difference on your hands. Being gentler than regular detergent and having a nice scent are great advantages! It's effective with the dishes. We purchased at Wal-Mart and will be buying this again. I have told several family members of this type of Dawn.
Negar M.
I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Selena W.
When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.