Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ

Not sure if this actually makes your hands softer, but I do enjoy washing my dishes with this. It's Dawn, so you know it's gonna clean and disinfect your dishes and I thoroughly enjoy the pomegranate scent. It's very pleasant. The Olay in it makes the formula more creamy which I prefer over the original formula.
Mari W.
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA

I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL

sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Alexus J.
Alexus J.

When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL

This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI

I really love this soap. It is sold just about everywhere. It is not that expensive. It does do what it says. it still has the power of dawn. The smell is amazing! It lingers on your skin and makes your hands feel so soft and not all dried out from doing dishes. Which is nice from a soap. I have repurchased.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.

I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY

I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL

Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR

I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.