BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this soap. Makes my hands soft, cleans my dishes and smells great. All the things you want in a dish soap when you're already hating doing the dishes, lol. It's usually about $3 or so when I get it at Walmart but the bottle lasts awhile. Breaks down oil and built on food and also keeps your hands soft and clean as well. Even my husband loves it and he rarely does dishes, lol. He washes his hands with it when he comes in from working on a car or bike outside and it gets all the dirt and grime off of his hands also.
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
I love Dawn for my dishes and for washing my hands!!! It is strong enough to take a baked off week old lasagna off a pan but doesn't dry out my hands when I am washing dishes. This particular product has an awesome fruity smell which I really love. I hate wearing gloves when doing dishes because I do not like the feeling or smell it leaves once you take them off. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands dry or leave a weird smell with them. I only ever buy Dawn and that is all I will continue to purchase.
Lycaness ..
I really like this dish soap. I feel like Dawn really cleans dishes well, and the smell is great. I definitely see the difference using it, and using other soaps. Not only does it clean well, this one really does leave my hands feeling softer. I cannot stand when my hands feel dried out after washing dishes, and this soap prevents that.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this dish soap smells amazing and leaves a great scent on my dishes really effective defiantly really love this I buy this then regular dawn soap love the pomegranate scent really recommend this to everyone
Victoria G.
I know everyone loves Dawn, and this is supposed to keep your skin soft, but Dawn just destroys my hands. It makes the skin on my hands and wrists very dry and itchy, and it starts to peel everywhere... not a cute look. I don't have a dishwasher, so I hand wash my Dishes daily, and when I try using this it eats me up. I never felt like it cleaned any better than Palmolive anyway. So, if your skin is prone to dryness and you don't like harsh soap, skip this!
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
I first bought this specific kind a few years ago and since that time I've been hooked. I have a house full and so I'm constantly doing dishes and my hands get really crappy feeling. But this dish soap changes the game! My hands feel great and I don't mind dining the dishes anymore! It's a lifesaver for sure!
Nina W.
I love Dawn Hand Renewal and all the other Dawn products, the dawn renewal cut the grease, smells good, and very soft on your hand. There's also different sense in the dawn product. I'm a big fan of dawn and if you tried you will be too.
Shannon K.
Portland, ME
Thanks to Olay and Dawn, I'm now able to find one plus side to washing the dishes. I purchased this soap at my local Walmart, and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing and clean my dishes like a charm, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling great!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.