BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jane Q.
Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
No matter how much extra it costs I always come back to Dial dishwashing liquid because it's so concentrated. Even the smallest bottle lasts much longer than other companies. I can do all my dishes with a dime size portion. Combined with this wonderful pomegranate smell and the Olay it's a winner!
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.
Nice fruity smell, but the smell is probably the best part. It doesn't clean or break up grease as well as the blue one. I used almost half a little bottle for a weeks worth of dishes which is a lot for 1 persons daily dishes when I can have a small bottle of the blue kind last me almost 2 weeks.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
Ilyssa R.
Ilyssa R.
Gonzales, LA
I've been using this soap for a few years and it is the BEST. It really does what it claims. I have very dry skin and normal dishwashing liquid makes them so dry after doing the dishes. it has all the great benefits of the regular dish soap but better. the scent of this soap is amazing as well
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I love this dish soap. I hate the feeling of dry hands after spending a while washing dishes. I am glad that they make some with hand renewal so my hands can get some back from the task. I enjoy the scent of these, it is not too harsh and it works on all the different types of stuck on food.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my fav by Dawn. I love how clean my fishes get. But I love that it softens your hands at the same time. So having the hands in water will make them peel and feel weird but when using the hand renewal by Dawn its actually giving moisture to your hands! Now tell me that ain't awesome!!
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Salem, OH
I love the smell of this product and how nice it makes your hands feel after you get done using it. Before, washing dishes always meant having to deal with dry hands and having to put a gallon of lotion on afterwards. Not with this! My dishes are bright and clean and my hands feel amazing!
j L.
j L.
Dawn Hand Renewal really does make a difference on your hands. Being gentler than regular detergent and having a nice scent are great advantages! It's effective with the dishes. We purchased at Wal-Mart and will be buying this again. I have told several family members of this type of Dawn.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.