BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Love the smell of this dishwashing soap! It's great for people that don't have a dishwasher because normal dish soap is very drying for hands but this one is like you're using normal hand soap. It also leaves the dishes very clean as well. Great product.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN
I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Jessica V.
I love this dish soap because it smells really nice and it doesn't dry my skin out at all! Usually dish soaps always do that but this one doesn't and leaves the dishes really clean.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
This is perfect for your hands.

I'm a Dawn fan so this was an easy choice. The scent is nice, but I only gave it a 4 because sometimes the scent carried over and stayed on my dishes.
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Love this product! I did not think they could make a product that actually softens your hands while you do the dishes, but they did! I already liked Dawn to begin with. Love the scent. I buy it at Walmart. I keep buying it, would not use no other!
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Natalie R.
This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Tabetha B.
Kingwood, TX
I love that this product doesn't dry out your hands while you are doing the dishes and when you have a family of 5 there are always a lot of dishes. A little bit goes a long way to make it last longer like other brands where you have to use more.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.