BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This product smells very good and is very efficient. it gets grease off dishes well and doesn't leave a residue behind. however it doesn't really hold up to the promise of renewing your hands; mine seemed the same as before using it. still a good dish soap.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
Vanessa W.
I m all for pomegranate smells so this was already on my good side before I even tried it. It does not disappoint, smells great and is SOFT on hands! Does not leave hands feeling dry and is thick enough that a bit on a sponge creates a good amount of lather!
Michaela S.
I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
The Dawn with Olay is by far one of the best dish soaps out there. I have extremely dry hands and hate having to do the dishes. Since I started using the dawn with Olay I haven't had any problems. I doesn't hurt that Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.