Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
JENNIFER B.
JENNIFER B.

I'm in love with this liquid dish soap.It's worked wonders and gentle.on my hands leaving them soft and not pruned up dish hands!
Abby B.
Abby B.

Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Erin M.
Erin M.

The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA

In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Bryson H.
Bryson H.

Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH

This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX

This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE

Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.