BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
But this sucker in bulk and I'm set for clean dishes. Love the smell and hoe affective they are at getting the grime off
Amber G.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
This soap smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way. Good and cheap
Katryna L.
Katryna L.
Royal Oaks, CA
By far my favorite around! It smells so delightful and your hands feel so nice and smooth when you're done doing dishes.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Post Falls, ID
I have been using this dishsoap for nearly 5 years! I never buy anything else, works the best and keeps your hands soft.
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.
My absolute favorite dish soap! Doesn't damage my hands or leave that terrible smell after doing a pile of dirty dishes!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This soap keeps hands as soft as it advertises and cleans dishes effectively. The scent is nice and even stays on hands.
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA
Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX
Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX
PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.