Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.

Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX

The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Susan A.
Susan A.

Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, C.A

Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Naty R.
Naty R.

Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.