BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.
Leaves my hands super soft and it actually removes the hard stains and the grease....i don't mind doing the dishes evryday.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Dawn is always my go to dish soap and this one specifically is amazing bc its also gentle on my hands and smells so good.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell and the feel of this dish soap good price also very good on hands and dishes.or we use the gain smell one.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
This is my favorite brand to wash the dishes. It is strong enough to cut out greasy dishes, and the scent is pretty good.
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.
This dish soap does everything that dish soap should do, the plus is that is smells amazing and the olay is great as well
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
I love using this to wash dishes with. It makes your hands super soft not like you have just washed a sink full of dishes
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
I don't mind doing dishes anymore that my hands aren't all dried out! I love the play they added and the smell is amazing
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy because it helps keep your hands soft even after they've been in water for a while.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC
This product has the strength of regular dawn but itsn't as harsh on hands. Its smells amazing and leaves my hands soft!
Katryna L.
Katryna L.
Royal Oaks, CA
By far my favorite around! It smells so delightful and your hands feel so nice and smooth when you're done doing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.