Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL

Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.

Whenever I wash dishes I use this formula and my hands never dry out. It was such a relief that it owned up to its advertisement.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH

This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Erin M.
Erin M.

The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Abby B.
Abby B.

Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Bryson H.
Bryson H.

Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.