BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
I love the brand dawn and I love their dish soap. It does such a great job at getting dishes clean and it leaves your hands super soft also. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it!
Kassie M.
This dish soap cleans well and like the original dawn gets rid of grease and stuck on food. This soap is like aromatherapy while doing the dishes. It even makes your hands soft and smell good.
Laedi K.
I like Dawn dish liquid. It cleanses my dishes just right and m hands without leaving me feeling dry and scaley. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Christine R.
Pittston, PA
I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
I wash dished everyday and with this I find my fingers and hands lacking cracks and cuts from dishes which makes me more willing to get them done by hand instead of quickly prescubbinh and letting the dishwasher do the work and hoping it does a good enough job.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Hannah W.
I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD
Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.