BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Miki S.
Miki S.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands like most dish soaps. However, it can leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
Love this soap. I use it for everything including my makeup brushes. It's leaves them smelling fresh and feeling super soft
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Love this and the smell is amazing. Really makes your hands feel soft and smooth especially compared to any other fish soap
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA
Love dawn. Makes hands soft and you don't need to use a lot when.doin dishes. My hans don't feel dry after using this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.