Add a Photo

Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA
July 11, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
July 21, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
July 7, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
July 6, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love that this works great to remove the funk from dishes but it still leave a you hands soft and doesn't dry your skin out!
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
Aug. 24, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
Aug. 27, 2016, 5:18 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.