BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
karla m.
Helps keep my hands soft and gets off any gunk left on the plates from last night or dinner not too expensive either
Toni l.
This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS
I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Sha D.
We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Smell is amazing. With dish soap that's all that really matters to me. I will say a little goes a hell of a long way
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Gets grease and residue off right away and leaves my hands feeling soft. Great smell and great cost. Will buy again.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
angela o.
Milton , MA
I've always been a huge fan of Dawn dish liquid this formula in particular is amazing on my hands highly recommended
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Nichole M.
Burton, MI
Love this. Smells great feels good on the hands. Cleaning potency lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.