BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
I love the brand dawn and I love their dish soap. It does such a great job at getting dishes clean and it leaves your hands super soft also. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it!
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Kassie M.
This dish soap cleans well and like the original dawn gets rid of grease and stuck on food. This soap is like aromatherapy while doing the dishes. It even makes your hands soft and smell good.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I really like how this makes your hands feel and it isn't harsh on your skin. It does really well with cleaning dishes and has a nice scent. I purchased mine from Kroger and will buy it again. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and don't want to wear gloves
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I actually always use dawn but for some reason never tried the hand renewal but I've always heard how great it is and how great the smell is I will definitely have to try it one of these days
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Amber Y.
Every time I do the dishes, my hands always get so dry and cracked after. This soap helps prevent that and it also smells really good. It cleans nicely and doesn't hurt my hands which I love.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I already love Dawn products but this one raised the bar. Makes your hands super soft and moisturized. Very effective in cleaning and does a great job on greasy stuff. Would buy this again after I cycle though scents.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.