Add a Photo

Photos (12)
lizbeth V.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA

When you wash the dishes with your bare hands it doesn't leave them hard or old it leaves them nice and soft and it works good with just a little to wash
Heather S.
Heather S.

We have used Dawn with Olay for as long as it has been out probably. It makes my hands super soft and not all dried out like most would. Love this soap!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA

I love Dawn Dish Soap. Dish soap always dries and cracks my hands, but the hand renewal leaves my hands feeling soft. Plus it works well on the dishes.
Ana R.
Ana R.

I am currently using this one right now and it leaves my hands and the dishes feeling clean. The scent is great and it helps keep the dishes clean also
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

My mom uses this all the time and thank god it has the hand renewal in it. We don't have a dishwasher so she does it all by hand. It smells super good.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

Dawn always does the best job at removing grease from pots and pans and with this special formula the soap does dry your hands out like the others do!!
Shiraya M.
Shiraya M.
Deltona, FL

My favorite from this brand. Smells so good and keeps my hands soft while doing the dishes. The price is always a plus and it can be found in any store
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA

Smells amazing and cleans dishes well. I don't know if it truly renews my hands, but I do notice that my hands are not dried out after washing dishes.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Springfield, OH

There is no other dish soap that cuts grease like Dawn does and I LOVE the fact that this smells awesome AND moisturizes your hands at the same time šŸ˜Š
Washing dishes has always left my hands dry until I found this product . it helps moisturize my skin while washing dishes & it has a wonderful scent !
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.