BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Elizabeth B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Bobbi D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this soap. It's not easy to find sometimes but I love making hand scrubs with this scent. Amazing scent and with the Olay name attached, you want it! I have OCD, so I wash my hands a lot and they were getting dry before I switched brands. Now they're beautiful and soft.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY
I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I do like this dish cleanser, not only is it Dawn and tough on grease but is easy on my sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my hands out so I think it works and is a product that I'd continue to buy
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.