BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I use Dawn not only because it works great at keep hands soft and dishes clean, but because they help fund animal rescues!
Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.
Leaves my hands super soft and it actually removes the hard stains and the grease....i don't mind doing the dishes evryday.
beka H.
beka H.
Melrose, FL
This soap is my favorite! The smell is great! I also use it to wash my dogs (suffocates fleas), and mop my floors with it!
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY
Not only does this product make my dishes clean and smelling great but it also makes my hands feel soft and smelling great
Younique M.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA
Makes your hands super smooth and smells amazing! It's a great value because it's so cheap and you don't need a lot of it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
This is perfect for you if your hands dry out easily when I'm not on a super tight budget this is deffinilty my go to soap
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Anderson, SC
Another awesome product with olay in it! You can't lose with olay. Cuts grease fast off of dishes leaving your hands soft.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this dish detergent. It really keeps your hands soft and it smells amazing. Also, it's pretty great for the dishes.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Batavia, IL
Oh my gosh, this soap is amazing. It never dries out my hands when I do dishes and it smells amazing! I love this. Amazing
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Dawn is always my go to dish soap and this one specifically is amazing bc its also gentle on my hands and smells so good.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.