BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Love this and the smell is amazing. Really makes your hands feel soft and smooth especially compared to any other fish soap
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Absolutely love this dish so use it all the time I will always recommend this gets dishes clean doesn't leave grease behind
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
kelly m.
kelly m.
Dawn dish soap works so well on dishes and also keeps your hands moisturized and soft. Smells great and is affordable too!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Batavia, IL
Oh my gosh, this soap is amazing. It never dries out my hands when I do dishes and it smells amazing! I love this. Amazing
Karina P.
Karina P.
Smelled good, didn't dry up hands like other dish soaps but hands still dry up if constantly washing dishes without gloves
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I use Dawn not only because it works great at keep hands soft and dishes clean, but because they help fund animal rescues!
beka H.
beka H.
Melrose, FL
This soap is my favorite! The smell is great! I also use it to wash my dogs (suffocates fleas), and mop my floors with it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.