BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the fact that this doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes. Normally I have to apply lotion, this skips that step.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This dish soap smells so good and it gets the job done! It keeps my hands from getting too dry and that is an even bigger plus.
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant , SC
Love using this product. It smells great and is gentle on your hands to keep them hydrated. Will continue to use and buy again.
nicole n.
This dish soap is perfect. The smell alone is amazing. It leaves my hands so soft. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
Keeps my hands soft while cleaning dishes effectively. The scents are wonferful. Also very affordable. Even for the big bottle
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
Love the smell, love the price, the the bubbles, cleans well. Overall a great Dawn product, the scent stays for a while also :)
Jessie M.
I have used this dawn since they came out with it I absolutely love love this dawn I will not be changing the scent is amazing
amanda l.
Tempe , AZ
I was actually surprised at how hydrated my hands felt after using this. My hands dry out quick so I was hesitant but it’s bomb
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.