Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Burlington, Wisconsin

Dawn dish soap is the best it gets dishes clean, and I also use it to wash my hand, because it's not harsh. the smells are amazing
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX

I love this soap I use it to wash my dishes all the time even on my dog when she's scratching a little the fleas and ticks she has
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

This soap leaves my hands silky smooth after doing the dishes. I no longer worry about my hands drying out when using this product
Gabbii M.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA

I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL

Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Abby B.
Abby B.

Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.