Add a Photo

Naty R.
Naty R.
Aug. 22, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN
Aug. 9, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Oct. 29, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Saxapahaw
Aug. 24, 2016, 6:48 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
My hands tend to be eczema probe and.most soaps are terrible. This one always gets my dishes clean and never irritates my skin
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
June 27, 2016, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I use only dawn brand it cuts through grease fast but with the renewal with olay i don't have to remoisturize my hand as often
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Durand
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Not only does this clean your dishes, but it also smells nice. Your dishes smell nice and your hands smell nice afterwards too
nicole n.
nicole n.
This dish soap is perfect. The smell alone is amazing. It leaves my hands so soft. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA
Nov. 17, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
July 23, 2016, 3:49 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is my favorite!! Maybe a tad more expensive but makes your hands 10x softer after doing dishes for 5-10 minutes at a time
Abby S.
Abby S.
Aug. 14, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this so much!! I love to use. This both as dish and hand soap! It makes my hands so soft and completely washes my dishes.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.