BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I like how this soap smells and it lives your hands soft after doing the dishes this is a grate dish soap i do recommend it
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this soap! It does not dry out my hands at all, is effective in washing dishes, smells great, and is a pretty color.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Love this and the smell is amazing. Really makes your hands feel soft and smooth especially compared to any other fish soap
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
Love this soap. I use it for everything including my makeup brushes. It's leaves them smelling fresh and feeling super soft
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Miki S.
Miki S.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands like most dish soaps. However, it can leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Absolutely love this dish so use it all the time I will always recommend this gets dishes clean doesn't leave grease behind
Karina P.
Karina P.
Smelled good, didn't dry up hands like other dish soaps but hands still dry up if constantly washing dishes without gloves
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I use Dawn not only because it works great at keep hands soft and dishes clean, but because they help fund animal rescues!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.