BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
This soap is perfect for getting all the tough stuff off of your dishes and it is not harsh on your hands like most profits are, it also smells amazing like you just washed your hands, I found it at Publix and will be buying again!
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Jessica W.
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Hannah R.
I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Allie C.
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.