BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this one when you get done with the dishes your hands will still be soft and your house will small clean you can get it at walmart the cons is you have to use more then others but for the price and my hands to be soft i wouls recommend this one to anyone
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD
Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
This dish soap works really well. A little seems to go a long way and gets through food that is really stuck to the dish. As a bonus it smells really nice and does not leave your hands dried out after doing a lot of dishes. Dawn is my to go brand of dish soap.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Shelby R.
I like dawn dish soap in general but this one with olay takes it to the next level. This does not dry out my hands, its quite the opposite. My hands feel soft and clean after doing dishes. This also smells great. I would recommend this dish soap to others.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Anna S.
I do not mind doing dishes now because of this product. Not only does it clean all dirty dishes very well, but it does not dry out my hands. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. You can buy this product at any local neighborhood store at a reasonable price.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.