Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mc Calla, AL

This product cuts thru tuff grease. It also leaves your hands feeling soft. Great product. Good cleaner and excellent for your hands.
Laci L.
Laci L.

This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA

I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
ellie B.
ellie B.

I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Simone P.
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA

These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA

I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA

Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Juliana D.
Juliana D.

Some dish soaps end up leaving your hands really dry and this one has a really good smell and leaves your hands really soft as well.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY

Dawn is the dish liquid I use to wash dishes I love it so much...you do not need much just a little to clean all of your dishes.....
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.