Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM

The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ

I love this soap! I have terribly dry hands and this doesn't make them feel any worse. It is quite moisturizing for a dish soap and the smell is so nice!
Summer G.
Summer G.
Winters, CA

I love how soft this dish soap makes my hands feel! It's great that now dish washing doesn't dry out my hands! It also smells great and cleans my dishes!
Scar L.
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA

I like this one because it leaves my dishes clean and my hands very soft. I will really recommend it for people looking for a soft dish liquid detergent.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Portland, ME

Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent I will ever buy. It lasts forever because all you need is a single drop to get the job done, unlike bargain soaps.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana

I like this because it doesn't leave your hands soapy and it leaves them soft. It cleaners dishes well and fights grease and stains. Bonus it smells nice
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Covington, GA

Smells really good and cleans well. I always buy this scent and use it for home and work. Good value, not too pricey. I will buy it again when I run out.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Archbald, PA

Amazing product. Worth the money for sure. You have the benefit of pampering your hands while washing the dishes at the same time. It's smells great too.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is my favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and works great, even with though grease residue. It also keeps my hands soft and moisturizer--win-win!!
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.

Only dish soap we will use. Smells fantastic and cleans dishes so there's nothing left at all. Prices are cheap and you can get huge and little bottles!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.