BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
Love that this works great to remove the funk from dishes but it still leave a you hands soft and doesn't dry your skin out!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out your hands and smells great. It always does a great job getting dishes clean.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA
Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the smell of this. Does not dry out hands and cleans dishes well. Worth the price instead of the cheaper dish soaps.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.