BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
A little goes a long way!! really gets the grease off your dirty dishes leaving them spotless and with a great smell! i always buy this dishsoap over anyother. i love how it doesn't dry your hands.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Mary D.
Corning, CA
I wash my hands constantly and I typically do the dishes multiple times a day which really dries out my hands. This hand renewal really helps with hands and smells great! My hands feel much softer after using it and has that great power of Dawn. Same price as regular dawn.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Smelling great. I love it it make my hands so soft, thats what it says on the bottel right. i accualy like doing my dishes now. dawn is my favorite dish brand its very nice fr my dishes, my dishes likes it as well. I ussually by a bottel even before it runs out. lol.
Stephanie S.
Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin the way most dish soaps do. I don't think it works quite as well as the original dawn, but it works well enough that I will continue to purchase it
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.