BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Allie C.
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Hannah R.
I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Ashley S.
This soap is perfect for getting all the tough stuff off of your dishes and it is not harsh on your hands like most profits are, it also smells amazing like you just washed your hands, I found it at Publix and will be buying again!
Arely B.
I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Nikki L.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.