Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND

This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx

This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.

This always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and our hands feeling so soft and smelling great! I prefer Dawn over any other Dishliquid.
Marie E.
Marie E.
San Antonio, TX

I really like this product. It cleans my dishes well, gets rid of all the oil. It also leaves my hands soft. I will re-purchase again.
Tomarra W.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA

This dishsoap smells really pleasant & since we don't have a dishwasher, it keeps our hands nice even with the constant daily washups.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
Brittania N.
Brittania N.
moreno valley, ca

Just like any other dish soap, but I feel like it is worth it to buy the name brand for the plus part. It just works a little better.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Love this dish soap! the smell is amazing and I have really dry skin on my hands and this doesn't dry them out like other dish soaps!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mc Calla, AL

This product cuts thru tuff grease. It also leaves your hands feeling soft. Great product. Good cleaner and excellent for your hands.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA

I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.