BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
I love this dish soap! It works so well to clean my dishes, but it also leaves my hands feeling so soft! It also smells great.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Saxapahaw
My hands tend to be eczema probe and.most soaps are terrible. This one always gets my dishes clean and never irritates my skin
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Love that my hands feel soft after washing dishes. Smells nice and don't have to worry about my hands drying out and cracking.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA
Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only one ill use. Gets the dishes clean and does not dry out my hands after a sink full of dishes. Smells good too
Abby S.
Abby S.
Love this so much!! I love to use. This both as dish and hand soap! It makes my hands so soft and completely washes my dishes.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.