BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how they collaborated with Olay because it smells so wonderful and makes your hands smooth when finished washing the dishes
Kristina M.
This my only go to dish soap. My hands are very susceptible to getting sore and dried out with other brands and the scent is great.
Dessanaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my kitchen soap since it was released. It cleans the dishes, gets the stuck on food, and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kerri M.
Whenever I wash dishes I use this formula and my hands never dry out. It was such a relief that it owned up to its advertisement.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Kate
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishes😉.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.