BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this dish soap. I really cleans by dishes and you don't have to use a lot, it is also soft with my hands. The price is right and it smells very nice. I actually use a soap dispenser and I dilute it with a water. It works great, it has the same great cleaning power.
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA
My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my already dry and sensitive skin when I use it, and it smells great. It is a great price for what it is and it cleans dishes really well and doesn't hurt my skin. I even occasionally use it as hand soap! Will definitely purchase again.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
I love this one so much it makes my hands so soft I actually enjoy doing the dishes and I'm 15! It smells nice too, it works well when cleaning the dishes too. Triple threat! I definitely recommend it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.