Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2065)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , Tx
I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishes😉.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS
My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.