Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Ari C.
Ari C.

This one smells like absolute heaven. And it really does leave your hands feeling nice and soft. Works pretty good on dishes but I mostly use the dishwasher
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Nacogdoches , Tx

This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Daytona Beach, FL

Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Round Rock, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL

Dawn really is the best for grease and oil. The play was nice. It's a luxury. Picked it up at CVS because it was on sale. Might not have tried it otherwise.
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Lexus H.
Lexus H.

I absolutely love this soap. I always have a problem with dry hands from all the dishes I do, especially in the winter time and this was a perfect solution.
Nina B.
Nina B.
San Francisco, CA

Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.