BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Bobbi D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this soap. It's not easy to find sometimes but I love making hand scrubs with this scent. Amazing scent and with the Olay name attached, you want it! I have OCD, so I wash my hands a lot and they were getting dry before I switched brands. Now they're beautiful and soft.
Arely B.
I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY
I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I do like this dish cleanser, not only is it Dawn and tough on grease but is easy on my sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my hands out so I think it works and is a product that I'd continue to buy
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
Mary D.
Corning, CA
I wash my hands constantly and I typically do the dishes multiple times a day which really dries out my hands. This hand renewal really helps with hands and smells great! My hands feel much softer after using it and has that great power of Dawn. Same price as regular dawn.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Charlene C.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands out? Will it make your hands crack on top of your hands? I use Dawn and it is so strong if you hand wash stuff it makes her hands break out so bad so I'm hoping this stuff is different and it works! So I'm hoping it does not dry your hands out badly?
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
What do you people think about dawn
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Does it have a nasty scent to it? I notice that most seem to smell great at first but have a horrible after scent.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone else noticed that this soap helped your hands any? Like can you see the benefits!
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!