BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
Love Dawn. This is by far my favorite hand dish washing soap. I always look to see it it's on sale or has a coupon since the competitors are less expensive. But, this is worth the extra money. The scents are always great and it leaves your hands feeling good and not dried out.
Nikki L.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Magen
Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff doesn't make my hands soft at all. Although it does do its other job of washing the dishes, the misleading name and meaning shouldn't be there. I like the overall scent, and I love the dawn brand, but saying this stuff is "hard renewal" is just a little farfetched.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Best dish soap I've ever used! I got this to do the Pinterest hack for a Mary Kay hand exfoliator dupe but I really like it! It smells great & it's Dawn so you know it's going to do a great job cleaning!
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
I love this one so much it makes my hands so soft I actually enjoy doing the dishes and I'm 15! It smells nice too, it works well when cleaning the dishes too. Triple threat! I definitely recommend it.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Charlene C.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands out? Will it make your hands crack on top of your hands? I use Dawn and it is so strong if you hand wash stuff it makes her hands break out so bad so I'm hoping this stuff is different and it works! So I'm hoping it does not dry your hands out badly?
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
What do you people think about dawn
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Does it have a nasty scent to it? I notice that most seem to smell great at first but have a horrible after scent.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone else noticed that this soap helped your hands any? Like can you see the benefits!
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!