Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Staci W.
Staci W.

I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT

I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

Gentle and good for the hands cleans very well and very affordable always a great buy and very good for multi purpose smells really good
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY

I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD

Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS

I like this kind best of all because it doesn't make my skin crack and dry up like the regular blue kind does and this smells better to
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta

This soap smells amazing and cleans great. It moisturizers your hands so they don't have that dry cracking feeling after washing dishes
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND

This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.