Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.

I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I like this one a lot but my boyfriend when he would wash dishes he said it made his hands feel really weird afterwards and he ended up buying a different car
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Weldon, CA

I love this soap, it gets the dishes clean & smells great as well. Leaves my hands feeling nice and soft in the process, makes washing dishes less of a chore.
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Chillicothe, IL

Dawn is the best dish soap but I do not like the hand renewal because it does not cut through grease like the orginal due to it being less harsh on your hands
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Best dish soap for dry hands. It cleans just As well as the original Dawn dish soap. It keeps my hands moisturized after washing dishes and it smells amazing!
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
charene m.
charene m.
Jackson, AL

My hands get so dry when I wash dishes but when I started using this product I could see a big difference! I just wish that it would come in a bigger bottle!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64

Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.