Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wake Forest, NC

This detergent is my favorite! It lathers very well and removes grease easily. It also makes my hands feel extra soft after doing dishes.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA

I live hoedown is tough on greasy and food but not my hands I love using this soap it always leaves my had a smelling good and very stoft
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN

I have never used a hand wash that is this well scented! It smells amazing AND keeps the dishes clean?? I'm all in and you should be too!
Akua T.
Akua T.
District Hts, MD

This soap is expensive but good. it keeps your hands soft and moisturizes it. its not too harsh like other dish soap. it is pricey though
This is the best dish washing soap because I don't need to apply lotion right after. Keeps my hands soft after. I will keep repurchasing.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

I alwayd use this soap it makes my hand so soft rather than dry how most other dish soaps plus the smell is amazing! Totally recommend it
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA

Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Staci W.
Staci W.

I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.