Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

I alwayd use this soap it makes my hand so soft rather than dry how most other dish soaps plus the smell is amazing! Totally recommend it
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA

Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Staci W.
Staci W.

I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT

I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

Gentle and good for the hands cleans very well and very affordable always a great buy and very good for multi purpose smells really good
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY

I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND

This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD

Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.