Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2046)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Erin M.
Erin M.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Bryson H.
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , Tx
I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.