BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie C.
This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Jessica W.
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Bobbi D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this soap. It's not easy to find sometimes but I love making hand scrubs with this scent. Amazing scent and with the Olay name attached, you want it! I have OCD, so I wash my hands a lot and they were getting dry before I switched brands. Now they're beautiful and soft.
Christina G.
Austin, TX
No one likes doing dishes but this totally helps get them done. Not only do does it get the work done but it also smells so great. It is noting compared to that soappy smell you get with other soaps. For the price it can be a bit high but basically depending where you buy.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY
I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.