BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.
Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN
This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Carley C.
Carley C.
I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.