BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
I wash dished everyday and with this I find my fingers and hands lacking cracks and cuts from dishes which makes me more willing to get them done by hand instead of quickly prescubbinh and letting the dishwasher do the work and hoping it does a good enough job.
Vanessa O.
I was really impressed on the ways this made my hands feel after doing dishes. you would think that it really wouldn't do anything because its cleaning your dishes. just wait till you see the difference in your hands
Brittany L.
Dawn hand renewal works wonders! It makes your hands so soft and moisturized! And it stillllll gets your dishes clean and smells good!
Whit A.
Versailles, KY
This stuff is amazing! Being a new mom, I am constantly washing my hand.. and bottles. This keeps my hands silky smooth and smells great!
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL
Love this product. I works great on dishes but is also great a removing stains from clothing. Dawn is the only dish detergent that I will purchase.
Brett H.
Leitchfield, KY
I've always used dawn because it cuts grease like no other, and I've always had sensitive skin. This is one of the few dish liquids I can use without my hands getting raw and irritated. Oh yeah, it smells pretty good too.
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo
I love that dawn made this more moisturizing because my hands get very pruny after washing dishes and then become very dry and this does help
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.