Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
June 22, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
July 25, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Abby B.
Abby B.
June 28, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Aug. 11, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
June 23, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Bryson H.
Bryson H.
Aug. 15, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Aug. 16, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishes😉.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
Sept. 13, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
July 12, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.