BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Myranda E.
Smells amazing! Cleans dishes well and gentle on your hands. I love the variety of scents this brand offers as well as size options. I have a dish soap dispenser so I love the sizes that make refilling easy.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Arely B.
I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff doesn't make my hands soft at all. Although it does do its other job of washing the dishes, the misleading name and meaning shouldn't be there. I like the overall scent, and I love the dawn brand, but saying this stuff is "hard renewal" is just a little farfetched.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Magen
Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
Love Dawn. This is by far my favorite hand dish washing soap. I always look to see it it's on sale or has a coupon since the competitors are less expensive. But, this is worth the extra money. The scents are always great and it leaves your hands feeling good and not dried out.
Jessica W.
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.