Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
springfield, OH

I love to mix this with sugar and it makes a perfect hand scrub that leaves your hands so soft, it is supposed to give the same results as mary-kay satin hands
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster , Ma

Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Krissa W.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA

This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA

I've never realized how dry my hands get after doing dishes until I came upon this soap! Seriously the results are like night and day! Definitely moisturizing
madeline r.
madeline r.
Orlando, FL

It is a vety good product smells wonderfull and cleans dishis great no grease residue also keeps your hands very very moist incomes and great easy use bottles
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.

This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV

Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Lantana

Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.

I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.