BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS
My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , TX
I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishesūüėČ.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.