Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL

The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al

This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR

I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK

I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL

Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

One of the best dish soap there is. Clean and fresh! After wash and your hands is as smooth as a baby. Love using this dishwashing liquid.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA

This dish soap smells great and leaves the dishes clean and shiny as well as leaving my hands smelling great and also feeling very smooth!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love the hand renewal dawn plus hand renewal pomegranate splash dishwashing liquid it feels great on your hands and cleans dishes great.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Greensboro, NC

Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.