BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS
I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Keeps my dishes clean, and it truly gets stubborn food off of dishes. It doesn't make my hands feel dry or rough, and it smells really nice! It's worth it! I will continue to repurchase as long as I like it
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.