Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL

Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK

I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR

I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA

This dish soap smells great and leaves the dishes clean and shiny as well as leaving my hands smelling great and also feeling very smooth!
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC

Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

One of the best dish soap there is. Clean and fresh! After wash and your hands is as smooth as a baby. Love using this dishwashing liquid.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love the hand renewal dawn plus hand renewal pomegranate splash dishwashing liquid it feels great on your hands and cleans dishes great.
Akua T.
Akua T.
District Hts, MD

This soap is expensive but good. it keeps your hands soft and moisturizes it. its not too harsh like other dish soap. it is pricey though
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK

This is my favorite dish soap! Love the scent, and love what it does for my hands, they actually do feel softer after washing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.