Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Becky B.
Becky B.

Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Cari A.
Cari A.

I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.

This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA

This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA

Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.