Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA

Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN

Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL

The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington , Al

This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL

Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK

I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR

I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

One of the best dish soap there is. Clean and fresh! After wash and your hands is as smooth as a baby. Love using this dishwashing liquid.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC

Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.