Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Johnston

We all hate that pruned finger feeling we get after washing dishes. Though this product doesn't prevent that it makes it much more bearable.
Iris P.
Iris P.

This is the best dish soap around. It cleans everything really well and smells great! And the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands out!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA

This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA

Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Cari A.
Cari A.

I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN

Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL

The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.