BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff doesn't make my hands soft at all. Although it does do its other job of washing the dishes, the misleading name and meaning shouldn't be there. I like the overall scent, and I love the dawn brand, but saying this stuff is "hard renewal" is just a little farfetched.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Nikki L.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Hannah R.
I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Jessica W.
I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.