BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishesūüėČ.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.