BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Gabbii M.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this soap I use it to wash my dishes all the time even on my dog when she's scratching a little the fleas and ticks she has
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
I love the scent of this hand renewal dawn and how my hands feel after using it. But for some reason I don't like it for my dishes
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA
My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Erin M.
Erin M.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Bryson H.
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.