Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL

Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA

Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA

Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Becky B.
Becky B.

Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Cari A.
Cari A.

I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.

This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.