BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only one ill use. Gets the dishes clean and does not dry out my hands after a sink full of dishes. Smells good too
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA
Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Love that my hands feel soft after washing dishes. Smells nice and don't have to worry about my hands drying out and cracking.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.