Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Christy M.
Christy M.
Topeka, KS

This dishwashing liquid smells awesome. I didn't notice a hand moisturizing difference but my hands did not feel dry after using this product like some cleaners do.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH

This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX

My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS

Dawn is always good but a little pricey. It really helps when washing pans and other dried messes. It's true that it cuts the grease too compared to the off-brands.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Pascoag , Ri

Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV

I like this product a lot it smelt so good and I use it to clean my dishes if I have a little bit to wash. I cleaned everything so well and I would buy this again.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Decatur , Tn

I don't notice a huge difference in the softness of my hands, but I also don't wash dishes by hand all the time. The scent is great and it cuts grease really well.
Leilani U.
Leilani U.

My favorite dish soap by far ! Smells Wonderful and leaves my hands soft. Works well on dishes. Others leave my hands so dry. This one really moisturizers the skin
Laura H.
Laura H.
Virden, Manitoba

I just picked this up for work the other day and chose it entirely on smell - wow is it wonderful! Dawn always cleans dishes so well but this one smells fantastic!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.