Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brittania N.
Brittania N.
moreno valley, ca
June 21, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Just like any other dish soap, but I feel like it is worth it to buy the name brand for the plus part. It just works a little better.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
July 26, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
Simone P.
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
Aug. 20, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
ellie B.
ellie B.
Aug. 16, 2016, 6:17 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
April H.
April H.
Clio, MI
July 3, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I do all my dishes by hand and I use this daily. I like the way it smells and leaves my hands feelings so soft. Cleans dishes amazing
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
June 21, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate
One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Durant, OK
June 21, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
The hand renewal will keep your hands soft and smooth as you do the dishes! It smells amazing, and works as well as any Dawn product.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
July 13, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
July 8, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I haven't used this one because there is so much but I used the normal sized ones and they moisturize your hands, and smells amazing
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.