BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This product can clean so much with a small portion of the actual soap. It cuts right through grease and is very good on your hands
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Have been using this soap for years, since I'm always washing baby bottles and dishes this soap does not dry out my hands I love it
Claire M.
Claire M.
Jackson, TN
Love how it makes my hands feel and it still gets the dishes clean! If I have a coupon, it's definitely worth it over regular dawn.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
Dawn has always been my favorite. Now, I really like the hand renewal formula. It still handles the grease without hurting my hands
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love this soap! I always use it and repurchase it! It smells great, cleans well, and leaves the hands feeling soft and moisturized!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Gabbii M.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this soap I use it to wash my dishes all the time even on my dog when she's scratching a little the fleas and ticks she has
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
I love the scent of this hand renewal dawn and how my hands feel after using it. But for some reason I don't like it for my dishes
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA
My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.