BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
Vineela S.
This is my go to dish soap to use when I wash my dishes! I love the great smell it leaves on my hands, and it doesn't make them dry either. The soap gets rid of any tough stains on pots and pans as well.
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA
My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Theresa M.
This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
If I have to wash my dishes by hand this is what I use! It smells really good and it makes ur hands feel really nice and soft just like it says. Not to expensive either! I would recommend giving it a try!
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I hate washing dishes because my hands always peel off after I'm done. But when I use dawn hand renewal, specially the pomegranate splash one, my hands don't peel off. it leaves my dishes squickly clean.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.