Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Durant, OK
The hand renewal will keep your hands soft and smooth as you do the dishes! It smells amazing, and works as well as any Dawn product.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
ellie B.
ellie B.
I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
Laci L.
Laci L.
This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
Simone P.
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I just like the idea of using a dish liquid that nourishes my skin rather then dry them out, I feel this products does what it says.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Itzayana G.
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
It doesn't dry up my hands at all. This one snakes my hands feel so smooth Honda in done washing dishes. Ladies this is a must have!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.