Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

3 stars only because I didn't find this did anything special for my hands. They were still dry after doing the dishes. This product cleans and smells great though.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Belden, MS

Dawn has been my favorite dish soap for ages. Many fresh scents and long lasting suds. I especially like the hand renewal for my super dry skin. Reasonably priced.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA

This is my favorite soap! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling great. The formula is also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Lasts for awhile
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL

Waoooooo cuando lo uso en mi baños es maravilloso su aroma y la manera en que trabajas y lo mejor que si lo combinó con otro producto no desprende ningún olor raro
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI

It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA

I like the new look of this bottle, and the smell is great. Although it does leave my hands pretty soft, it doesn't entirely protect my hands from repeat washing.
Corinne Love I.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach

I love it. It leaves my hand smelling good. And it lathers very well. The only downside to it is that it leaves a soapy, slippery feel even after washing it off.
H V.
H V.
Bedford, IN

I love dawn! My hands dry out super easy so having a soap that I can not only trust to get my dishes clean but can also help repair my hands is a win win for me!
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

I really like the scent of this one and it foams up well. the olay in it really works I was a bit skeptical but my hands don't feel like they do with other soaps
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, Ga

I've always enjoyed the pomegranate scent, so I like using this soap. I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out when I'm washing dishes. This is a great soap!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.