Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA

I love how soothing this dish soap is on my hands. When youre doing dishes every day it can start to add up a lot of damage. Purchased this one day because it looked interesting at target and have been very happy. The scent is nice and the clean is the same as other dawn products but without completely killing your hands.
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj

This dish soap smells so good. Not really like pomegranates, but its flowery and smells nice. I purchased this at the local supermarket for like $4, which is fairly expensive for the small amount, but I would buy it again because my hands don't feel as dry as they do after washing the dishes with other detergent brands.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX

I usually use a brush when washing my dishes to keep my hands out of the hot water as much as possible. I like to use this soap just incase, even though it is a tad bit more expensive. If you're just looking for dish soap for the sole purpose of getting your dishes clean, I'd go with another brand for a way lower price.
Esme L.
Esme L.

I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product, when compared with other products we've used before on the same amount of dishes.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Clovis, Ca

Am I the only one that wants to eat this because it smells so good? Obviously I am not going to eat it, but it smells so yummy. Dawn is by far the best dish soap but it is also the best soap to put down water slides and slip and slides. No joke. This stuff will have you sliding down the slide for days and super fast.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS

I love this because it's tough on dirty dishes but doesn't wreck my hands. My hands dry out so quickly, and this helps prevent it. It's smells great and works great. You can find it pretty much anywhere. If you use dish soap often (like you hand wash dishes), try this to keep your hands from drying out and cracking.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC

This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA

What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.