BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid dish soap to use. It is great to use for all dishes. I recommend this to anybody who wants a good smelling working dishwashing liquid.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I love it that it will clean my dishes and keep my hands soft! Dawn is by far the best dish liquid that removes grease and grime in a small amount of time.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I prefer Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate over any other brand or scent.  I have to hand wash my dishes, pots and pans and I am at the sink for at least an hour scrubbing, sponging and rinsing, blah, blah, blah.  Even though this is a mundane task I do reap the benefits of dish washing...I have nice hands and nails.  I really think the combination of the hot water and the amount of Oil of Olay in this dish soap is what is making  my skin look great.  The creamy pink formula is terrific and I make it a point to get this exact one when I shop.  The smell is pleasant and makes this dreaded job less dreadful.  I usually buy 2 to 3  18 oz to 24 oz bottles for around $1.99 to $2.89 each.
kristan e.
This soap is awesome. I love how soft my hands feel after washing the dishes it smells so good and I even used it for DIY projects as a mixture for a hand scrub. Everybody loved it.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
The scent is heavenly!!!!! And it is my new favorite Dawn product! Not only is it pink which is darling but it left my hands so soft afterwards. The only thing I wish it had was a antibacterial agent. Hands down the best!!!!!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Dawn dish detergent and having paired up with Olay to help protect your skin is such a combination! I love it so much. I love that purchasing Dawn helps the wildlife. I love how clean it makes every dish or pot and pan I clean it with, its multi-purposeful and smells so clean and fresh. Pairing it with Olay only made it that much better of a dish soap. I used to have to keep lotion near the skin so I could prevent my hands from drying out after doing the dishes or cleaning but having Olay in the dish soap has helped so much. My hands don't become dry at all now. They are soft and smell fantastic. I recommend for sure!
Antoinette J.
This dish soap has been my favorite for quite some time.  I used Dawn before this particular one came out, but I switched from the standard blue original to this several years ago because it didn't make my hands feel bad afterward.  In general, my hands get very dry and they burn and hurt, so it was an important change for me.  These days I wear gloves to wash dishes, so it's not necessary for me to get a dish soap that is easier on my hands, but for those out there who do not wear gloves while washing dishes, this is a good dish soap to use.  It cleans really well and it's easy on the skin.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Ashley T.
Favorite dish soap. the smell is to die for. it's so rich and makes your dishes smell really good.
Pros-- makes your dishes smell good and has a good scent. you don't need that much of a drop. it bubbles up very fast.
cons- smell may be annoying to others and can make you sick. a lot of fragrance. you need to be able to tolerate it.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.