Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
March 13, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
June 23, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Chicago, Il
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO
May 17, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
Nov. 18, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
this is my favorate, all the dawn dish soaps are amazing they get things clean with just a little bit and gets the grease off my dishes but this one is my favorite because i love the smell of it, the cheapest ive got it at was walmart so far. i would reccomend this cause you dont need a lot for the price
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
July 5, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
July 20, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Aug. 19, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
July 5, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Aug. 6, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.