BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sara K.
Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Kelsey J.
This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
Okay so I actually make a sugar hand scrub out of this and put it in mason jars for my bathroom, guest bathroom, and to use as a gift basket stuffer. It smells amazing and really does leave your hands softer lol.
I barely ever wash dishes with it because I love washing my hands with it so much! Lol
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
No matter how much extra it costs I always come back to Dial dishwashing liquid because it's so concentrated. Even the smallest bottle lasts much longer than other companies. I can do all my dishes with a dime size portion. Combined with this wonderful pomegranate smell and the Olay it's a winner!
Johnetta T.
Nice fruity smell, but the smell is probably the best part. It doesn't clean or break up grease as well as the blue one. I used almost half a little bottle for a weeks worth of dishes which is a lot for 1 persons daily dishes when I can have a small bottle of the blue kind last me almost 2 weeks.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.