BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
I LOVE THIS SOAP! With 5 people living here and 3 being teenagers who always have friends over... I'm constantly doing dishes. This works great but also keeps my hands soft. I will never use another kind as long as this is being made.
Henrietta H.
new jersey
Dawn Hand Renewal with Play, smells really good. Has a nice scent. good for my hands. Soothes my sensitive dry hands and leaves them soft after washing dishes. I usuallly reserve for dishwashing only. I would definitely buy again.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is my absolute favorite dish soap! It is gentle on hands and still gets the job done. It's thick and not as soapy as some formulas so it lasts longer. It is great in a bubble bath for extra bubbles and it smells amazing!!
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the scent of this dish soap. Dawn has been a family favorite for years. The scents are great, they make the dishes smell good, and a little goes a really long way. It is inexpensive and you can buy huge bottles of it now which is great!
Cayleen C.
Chicago
A little bit more than regular soaps but it’s still affordable. It does not dry out the skin, due to the play in the product . It gets rid of oils and stains from the plates really easily . I’d recommend this to everyone
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I only use this product because my hands get dried out if I use any other product! This dish soap keeps my hands feeling soft and smooth after washing my dishes. Great price and located at any store that sells fish liquid
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mine as well get a good hand cleaning while you wash your dishes you can find it anywhere from the dollar store to target! I also use this to wash my makeup brushes along with some hot water and distilled white vinegar 👌🏽
Traci R.
Liberty
I love Dawn and never stray unless I try a new scent. This scent is ok, but after awhile it gets to me. And I can't wait for it to be all gone! And I prefer the original scent. That's why I didn't give this five stars.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Lisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I always hated doing dishes cause it left my hands dry and rough. This is my go to dish soap now,not only does it leave my hands super soft while still working amazing like Dawn should it has a terrific smell to it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.