BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Itzayana G.
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
It doesn't dry up my hands at all. This one snakes my hands feel so smooth Honda in done washing dishes. Ladies this is a must have!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I haven't used this one because there is so much but I used the normal sized ones and they moisturize your hands, and smells amazing
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Isadora B.
Isadora B.
My favorite, super gentle on my hands and smells amazing. Plus a little goes a long way. Takes care of the toughest and dirtiest job
This dish soap is great one of my favorite to use gets the grease away and makes my hands so soft the smell is also really enjoyable
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This product can clean so much with a small portion of the actual soap. It cuts right through grease and is very good on your hands
Claire M.
Claire M.
Jackson, TN
Love how it makes my hands feel and it still gets the dishes clean! If I have a coupon, it's definitely worth it over regular dawn.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
Dawn has always been my favorite. Now, I really like the hand renewal formula. It still handles the grease without hurting my hands
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love this soap! I always use it and repurchase it! It smells great, cleans well, and leaves the hands feeling soft and moisturized!
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Have been using this soap for years, since I'm always washing baby bottles and dishes this soap does not dry out my hands I love it
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.