BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Citlalic K.
Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM
Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Trisha S.
Mesa, AZ
I really like the way this makes my hands feel. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well, it breaks through the grease.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA
I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN
This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Carley C.
I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Naty R.
Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.