Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, Fl

The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
Allison F.
Allison F.

Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA

I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL

Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA

Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
Thiala S.
Thiala S.

I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA

Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.