Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Miriam R.
Miriam R.

My whole family is full of plumbers - the only soap we use is Dawn. I like the hand renewal because it smells nice, and seems gentler on hands.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, Fl

The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA

This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN

I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Allison F.
Allison F.

Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA

I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Eleea D.
Eleea D.

I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.