BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Lauren G.
This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Dawn with Olay is the BEST dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion. It not only cuts grease from dishes but also softens hands with each use. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes to please everyone.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Brooke A.
Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
April F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Taylor F.
McHenry, IL
Keeps your hands smooth it's cheap smells good and it also keeps you dishes sparkly the dirt comes off easy and I would recommend this produc to anyone so you hands don't et cracked and dry from doing dishes
Lucila G.
This is my mom's favorite dish soap and I've come to like it as well. The center is good and not too strong and the best part is that it leaves my hands very soft. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Have anybody tried bleach and dawn as mop water?
Tori H.
Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. It smells super yummy in the store. . I was just wondering does anyone seem to use more? Does it clean as effectively?
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
Now does this product actually leave your hands moisturized?
TaSheka S.
DO U LOVE IT ..... HAVE U NOTICED A DIFFERNCE IN YOUR HANDS
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?