BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tough C.
Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS
This soap makes your hands soft! It also smells so good and it makes cleaning the dishes not so bad. A drop or two goes a long way, I've had the same bottle for almost three months and have only used about 1/4 of it.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Jessica A.
I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I use this dawn for all my dishwashing needs. I love the pomegranate smell so much, it helps making clean nasty dishes a little bit better. You can find it for a decent price and you can find me buying this product again
Jamie A.
I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Johnetta T.
Nice fruity smell, but the smell is probably the best part. It doesn't clean or break up grease as well as the blue one. I used almost half a little bottle for a weeks worth of dishes which is a lot for 1 persons daily dishes when I can have a small bottle of the blue kind last me almost 2 weeks.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Charlene C.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands out? Will it make your hands crack on top of your hands? I use Dawn and it is so strong if you hand wash stuff it makes her hands break out so bad so I'm hoping this stuff is different and it works! So I'm hoping it does not dry your hands out badly?
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
What do you people think about dawn
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Does it have a nasty scent to it? I notice that most seem to smell great at first but have a horrible after scent.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone else noticed that this soap helped your hands any? Like can you see the benefits!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Have anybody tried bleach and dawn as mop water?