BY DAWN

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes easily, it doesn't dry your hands out after being soaked in water doing dishes. Love the scent too! Definitely worth the buy, I'd recommend this soap to everyone.
Kayla R.
Richmond, CA
Very nice to use.it Nice how it cleans my dishes. And it makes my hands soft. It smells nice. It is nice because it makes a lot of bubbles. And it sales good. You can buy at target , Walmart and it does it cost a lot.
Tough C.
Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA
Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I think it works great for getting grease off of dirty dishes and you don't have to scrub too much for stuck on food! The fact that this Pomegranate Splash scent smells great is just an added bonus, PLUS it keeps your hands nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristty P.
Fort Benning, GA
One of our favorite dish soap! I love the smell and keeps your hands soft! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot of soap! I bought this from my local store! This is all we buy no other soap compares!
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Briana J.
I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Kiana M.
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Ilyssa R.
Gonzales, LA
I've been using this soap for a few years and it is the BEST. It really does what it claims. I have very dry skin and normal dishwashing liquid makes them so dry after doing the dishes. it has all the great benefits of the regular dish soap but better. the scent of this soap is amazing as well
Charlene C.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands out? Will it make your hands crack on top of your hands? I use Dawn and it is so strong if you hand wash stuff it makes her hands break out so bad so I'm hoping this stuff is different and it works! So I'm hoping it does not dry your hands out badly?
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
What do you people think about dawn
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Does it have a nasty scent to it? I notice that most seem to smell great at first but have a horrible after scent.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone else noticed that this soap helped your hands any? Like can you see the benefits!
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!