BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Staci W.
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA
Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This soap smells amazing and cleans great. It moisturizers your hands so they don't have that dry cracking feeling after washing dishes
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.