Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

Dawn soap is literally the best it works the best on my dishes no matter how hard the job and this particular scent smells so amazing this is always my go-to dish soap
Christina A.
Christina A.

By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Andi M.
Andi M.

Most soaps will leave my hands dry and tight feeling after I wash dishes, with this soap the discomfort is minimized. The fragrance also makes the task more pleasant.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL

I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Kat S.
Kat S.

Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.