BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is another Dawn product, fave of mine. This scent is amazing. Almost makes it a little more enjoyable to hand wash dishesūüėČ.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Heather C.
El Paso , TX
I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS
My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.