BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
ellie B.
ellie B.
I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
Simone P.
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Durant, OK
The hand renewal will keep your hands soft and smooth as you do the dishes! It smells amazing, and works as well as any Dawn product.
April H.
April H.
Clio, MI
I do all my dishes by hand and I use this daily. I like the way it smells and leaves my hands feelings so soft. Cleans dishes amazing
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I just like the idea of using a dish liquid that nourishes my skin rather then dry them out, I feel this products does what it says.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.