Add a Photo

Akua T.
District Hts, MD
July 4, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap is expensive but good. it keeps your hands soft and moisturizes it. its not too harsh like other dish soap. it is pricey though
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wake Forest, NC
Nov. 5, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This detergent is my favorite! It lathers very well and removes grease easily. It also makes my hands feel extra soft after doing dishes.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA
July 14, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
June 26, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
July 30, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Staci W.
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Feb. 19, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Aug. 9, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Gentle and good for the hands cleans very well and very affordable always a great buy and very good for multi purpose smells really good
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Nov. 5, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
Nov. 20, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I like this kind best of all because it doesn't make my skin crack and dry up like the regular blue kind does and this smells better to
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.