BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
ada s.
The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Moriah H.
Santa Rosa, CA
This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
April F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Anything with dawn is going to impress you! This dawn product is anything but normal. It is definitely tough on grease and soft on hands. Most dish soap dries out my hands but this olay pomegranate keeps my hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Kaitlyn F.
Absolutely love this dishwashing soap! It makes my hands smell good and my whole kitchen. I love that my hands feel soft after washing dishes, not dry like most detergents do. My favorite one to buy by far!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.