Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.

My whole family is full of plumbers - the only soap we use is Dawn. I like the hand renewal because it smells nice, and seems gentler on hands.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, Fl

The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA

This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN

I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.