BY DAWN #21 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I swear by this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes perfectly, but it also leaves your hands feeling moisturized rather than that dry feeling. It also has an amazing scent and works like a charm. this is the only dish soap that I will use.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Johnetta T.
Nice fruity smell, but the smell is probably the best part. It doesn't clean or break up grease as well as the blue one. I used almost half a little bottle for a weeks worth of dishes which is a lot for 1 persons daily dishes when I can have a small bottle of the blue kind last me almost 2 weeks.
Kiki N.
This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
Kimberly C.
Pittsburgh
Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Kiana M.
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Briana J.
I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.