Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
April W.
April W.

This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC

My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ

Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Allaena M.
Allaena M.
Salem, OR

Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA

Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Domineshia M.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX

Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID

It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Irma F.
Irma F.

I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA

This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.