Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Allaena M.
Allaena M.
Salem, OR

Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Hamlin

I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA

Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Rocio P.
Rocio P.
Apple Valley, MN

Love using this to wash the dishes. Doesn't leave my hands too dry as before leaves them smooth. It gets those touch grease stains from the pots.
Domineshia M.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX

Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID

It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Irma F.
Irma F.

I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA

This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA

I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.