BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This soap smells amazing and cleans great. It moisturizers your hands so they don't have that dry cracking feeling after washing dishes
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
I like this kind best of all because it doesn't make my skin crack and dry up like the regular blue kind does and this smells better to
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Wonderful dish soap I hate hand washing dishes but this definitely makes it more bearable and it smells great and cleans all our dishes
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Tomarra W.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
This dishsoap smells really pleasant & since we don't have a dishwasher, it keeps our hands nice even with the constant daily washups.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
This always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and our hands feeling so soft and smelling great! I prefer Dawn over any other Dishliquid.
Marie E.
Marie E.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product. It cleans my dishes well, gets rid of all the oil. It also leaves my hands soft. I will re-purchase again.
Laci L.
Laci L.
This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
ellie B.
ellie B.
I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.