BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This soap smells amazing and cleans great. It moisturizers your hands so they don't have that dry cracking feeling after washing dishes
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
I like this kind best of all because it doesn't make my skin crack and dry up like the regular blue kind does and this smells better to
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Wonderful dish soap I hate hand washing dishes but this definitely makes it more bearable and it smells great and cleans all our dishes
Tomarra W.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
This dishsoap smells really pleasant & since we don't have a dishwasher, it keeps our hands nice even with the constant daily washups.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.