BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Kim W.
Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is definitely my favorite dish soap! I always hated how dry dish soap left your hands but this is perfect for that, my hands are actually softer after I do the dishes now. And the pomegranate scent is great!
Kiki N.
This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
Tracy R.
Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Lauren G.
This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.