Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA

This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA

I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA

The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN

It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.

This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.