BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a Dawn Power Clean kinda girl but I snagged a bottle of this from my parents after washing dishes at their home. It is great on hands for those that hand wash a lot. It doesn't remove stuck on food as well as Power Clean though. My hubby will soak his feet with this after a long day.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This is the one and only dish detergent I will buy. Cuts grease helps loosen stuck on foods and does not dry out your skin and nails. The fragrance is light and doesn't leave a strong scent on your dishes either.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
ada s.
The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
Lucila G.
This is my mom's favorite dish soap and I've come to like it as well. The center is good and not too strong and the best part is that it leaves my hands very soft. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Keeps your hands smooth it's cheap smells good and it also keeps you dishes sparkly the dirt comes off easy and I would recommend this produc to anyone so you hands don't et cracked and dry from doing dishes
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.