Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL

First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

Love this. Smells so good and doesn't dry my hands like most of the dishwashing liquids do. I buy it at any supermarket and is very reasonably priced. Smells wonderful.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN

I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Smyrna, GA

The best thing to get those dishes sparkling clean. I love the way my skin feels after using this to wash dishes and it really gets the dishes clean too! Great product
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA

I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Brynn B.
Brynn B.

This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
TANYA R.
TANYA R.

Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Megan K.
Megan K.

I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and rough after washing. The scent is very suttle, yet relaxing and fresh. Definitely recommended to friends and family
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.