Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC

I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Katie N.
Katie N.

This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.