BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Erin M.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Susan A.
Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.