Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Katie H.
Katie H.

I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA

This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Connie V.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA

I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN

I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Machesney Park, IL

Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Russellville, OH

My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR

This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.