Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2061)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Cari A.
Cari A.
I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA
This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Amy H.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al
This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Greensboro
Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA
This dish soap smells great and leaves the dishes clean and shiny as well as leaving my hands smelling great and also feeling very smooth!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.