BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Negar M.
I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Keeps my dishes clean, and it truly gets stubborn food off of dishes. It doesn't make my hands feel dry or rough, and it smells really nice! It's worth it! I will continue to repurchase as long as I like it
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS
I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
Brooke A.
Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Moriah H.
Santa Rosa, CA
This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.