Add a Photo

Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
July 21, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Cari A.
Cari A.
July 4, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN
July 30, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Feb. 11, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
June 29, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
July 16, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
June 25, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
Aug. 10, 2016, 4:34 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I feel like this soap leaves a film on my dishes and doesn't rinse all the way off. The smell is great and it makes my hands nice and soft.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.