BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never used a hand wash that is this well scented! It smells amazing AND keeps the dishes clean?? I'm all in and you should be too!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA
Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Gentle and good for the hands cleans very well and very affordable always a great buy and very good for multi purpose smells really good
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.