BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I like the scent of this but for some reason I just don't think it works as good as the regular old original blue dawn that I usually get. I think I will just sick with the one I know and love, def. worth the price though.
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL
sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Yes, I do dishes and the soap used to dry out my skin until I purchased this! Olay helps with my skin and Dawn is power on the dishes! Love that Dawn helps wildlife too! Pomegranate smells amazing! Love the bigger bottles!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
So I actually bought this as part of a DIY gift for Christmas that I found on pintrest. Pretty much you mix this with sugar and you have a nice sugar scrub. Shh don't tell anyone it was that easy hehe. Anyways this stuff smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands. I cannot believe I am washing dishes with it.
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI
I really love this soap. It is sold just about everywhere. It is not that expensive. It does do what it says. it still has the power of dawn. The smell is amazing! It lingers on your skin and makes your hands feel so soft and not all dried out from doing dishes. Which is nice from a soap. I have repurchased.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love dawn, but nothing compares to the original! This smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. But I can't give it 5 stars since it doesn't clean as well as original dawn. But still better than other brands!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.