BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Kim W.
Dawn Hand Renewal not only cleans your dishes but keeps hands soft at the same time. It doesn't dry hands out like other dish liquids. This brand can be found at any grocery or retail store at a reasonable price.
Maia T.
What is dawn dish soap not good for?? I use dawn soap for dishes, household cleaning, my dogs - it's all around something you must have in your home to clean with. It also doesn't dry my hands or like some others!
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Mmm k. Washing the dishes I usually get this at Walmart but I found a smaller version at dollar tree it's up to you where you want to purchase this but it's whatever I just wash the dishes any soup to me is good
Kaitlyn D.
Northport, AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Kiana M.
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands, it's a great value and not to pricey. I love the scent and you can find it anywhere I got mine from target and I would definitely repurchase!
Kiki N.
This soaps leaves my dishes and hands brand new I bought it at Costco and love it and it only has pros no cons just trust me on that one its not pricey at all and I recommend to all people looking for a good soap
Briana J.
I use this brand regularly, although I will sometimes buy the generic, the moisture renewal is key! It doesn't dry out your hands like most dishwashing liquids which is why I keep going back. I would definitely recommend
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.