Add a Photo

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL
Aug. 25, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
Sept. 15, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Scent
Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
July 20, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA
July 27, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Plus
You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Becky B.
Becky B.
June 30, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
June 23, 2016, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
July 14, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
July 21, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.