BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
This dish soap is great one of my favorite to use gets the grease away and makes my hands so soft the smell is also really enjoyable
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Ashley H.
I haven't used this one because there is so much but I used the normal sized ones and they moisturize your hands, and smells amazing
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Isadora B.
My favorite, super gentle on my hands and smells amazing. Plus a little goes a long way. Takes care of the toughest and dirtiest job
Sierra K.
Billings, MT
This cleans your dishes and keeps your hands pretty moisturized! Something that is hard to do when you're constantly washing dishes!
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
It doesn't dry up my hands at all. This one snakes my hands feel so smooth Honda in done washing dishes. Ladies this is a must have!
Lisa G.
I just like the idea of using a dish liquid that nourishes my skin rather then dry them out, I feel this products does what it says.
Rosie G.
Have been using this soap for years, since I'm always washing baby bottles and dishes this soap does not dry out my hands I love it
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This product can clean so much with a small portion of the actual soap. It cuts right through grease and is very good on your hands
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.