BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amy H.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC
Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the hand renewal dawn plus hand renewal pomegranate splash dishwashing liquid it feels great on your hands and cleans dishes great.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA
This dish soap smells great and leaves the dishes clean and shiny as well as leaving my hands smelling great and also feeling very smooth!
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
One of the best dish soap there is. Clean and fresh! After wash and your hands is as smooth as a baby. Love using this dishwashing liquid.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA
I live hoedown is tough on greasy and food but not my hands I love using this soap it always leaves my had a smelling good and very stoft
Akua T.
Akua T.
Lorton , VA
This soap is expensive but good. it keeps your hands soft and moisturizes it. its not too harsh like other dish soap. it is pricey though
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR
I alwayd use this soap it makes my hand so soft rather than dry how most other dish soaps plus the smell is amazing! Totally recommend it
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wake Forest, NC
This detergent is my favorite! It lathers very well and removes grease easily. It also makes my hands feel extra soft after doing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.