BY DAWN

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This soap does exactly what it says it will do. It deep cleans your dishes, all while being very gentle on the hands. The perk is that it smells great...very fruity. I would purchase this again. It's not very expensive either.
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Lyndzie C.
Kansas city , MO
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
So I actually bought this as part of a DIY gift for Christmas that I found on pintrest. Pretty much you mix this with sugar and you have a nice sugar scrub. Shh don't tell anyone it was that easy hehe. Anyways this stuff smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands. I cannot believe I am washing dishes with it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.