Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX

I love that SAMs club sells these in 3 packs. My hands don't feel as dry as they used to. I do dishes daily and always by hand. This is a lifesaver!
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA

No this isn't a natural product but the smell was really great when we had it. Plus the moisturizers we're really great for my stubbornly dry hands.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx

This soap is ok it does work for keeping your hands nice and soft. So if that is what you are looking for this is definitely your kind of dish soap.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY

This stuff smells great and it really does keeps your hands hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to wash your dishes in a sink.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

This is my go to dish detergent. It smells great and keeps my hands feeling great. I have been using only this product for washing dishes for years!
Katy B.
Katy B.

Smells so good, and makes your hands soft. The only con is that it is a bit thin, so it comes out of the package quickly. Purchased at Duane Reade.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY

Am totally obsessed with this dawn dish liquid. I always keep this in hand it's gentle to the hands and to the dishes.keeps your hand soft and nice
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Smells so good!! Love it. Products that smell good and work are always the best. If you need to clean and want a good smelling kitchen I recommend.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Grand Forks

I think this dish soap is very nice and it smells good and makes or dishes very clean and is a dependable one to make the stains on dishes go away!
Latrice C.
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN

Great dish soap and smells amazing. I was concerned that my food would taste like the soap but it doesn't. Leaves my hands feeling super soap also.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.