BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Cari A.
Cari A.
I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA
This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.