Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2052)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, FL
The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA
I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Allison F.
Allison F.
Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN
I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA
Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.