BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It smells so good. It's gentle on my hands. And really does the job on my dishes it suds nicely and I can't really complain about it at all.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Balbina H.
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ringgold, GA
This product is a go to. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and it's prevents them from cracking. Plus my dishes never have a greasy residue.
Jesica S.
Jesica S.
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al
This detergent really does soften your hands and smells amazing. It doesn't work quite as well as the regular blue dawn that I love though.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Lacy-jo P.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.