Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.

I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Karen S.
Karen S.

This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA

I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR

My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Shannon H.
Shannon H.

This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.