BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
ellie B.
I love using the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash. It really does help keep my hands feeling soft after washing dishes.
April H.
Clio, MI
I do all my dishes by hand and I use this daily. I like the way it smells and leaves my hands feelings so soft. Cleans dishes amazing
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Lindsay G.
Durant, OK
The hand renewal will keep your hands soft and smooth as you do the dishes! It smells amazing, and works as well as any Dawn product.
Crystal S.
Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Laci L.
This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
Tiffany T.
One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
Brittania N.
moreno valley, ca
Just like any other dish soap, but I feel like it is worth it to buy the name brand for the plus part. It just works a little better.
Lisa G.
I just like the idea of using a dish liquid that nourishes my skin rather then dry them out, I feel this products does what it says.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.