Add a Photo

Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN
July 8, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK
June 27, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Aug. 21, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
Nov. 12, 2016, 7:13 a.m.
Review for: Plus
This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN
Nov. 9, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
June 28, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Allison F.
Allison F.
July 25, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA
July 27, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, FL
Aug. 8, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Aug. 21, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.