Add a Photo

Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
Aug. 19, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
Aug. 20, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN
July 8, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
June 30, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Aug. 4, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Plus
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Katie N.
Katie N.
July 9, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
June 28, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Plus
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
June 30, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
June 20, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.