BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kristina  D.
Hudson, IL
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Amber S.
I prefer to hand wash my dishes and this product keeps my hands soft and presents the drying and leathery feel I used to have after washing the dishes. Smells great and really fights hard grease and tough to clean pans.
Tori H.
Odessa, TX
Love the way this soap smells! I actually enjoy doing the dishes cause the smell is just so fresh and relaxing. The soap its self works amazing too! No more greasy pots and pans dawn is the only dishsoap i will ever use!
Emily N.
Des Moines, IA
I really do love this product the scent is amazing and the fact that this is designed to make hands feel new is another huge plus! I love the size, I don't have to go to the store till a few months the color is pretty too
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This is my go to love this works great on grease plus the added benefits for your hands the original was my favorite till I found this & I love it still cuts grease & really does make your hands smooth & soft.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the whole hand renewal line of dish soaps. I have very dry hands so I typically hate washing dishes but this stuff really helps. It smells good and does a great job at cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Heather D.
I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.