BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
I actually have this in my kitchen right now, and it smells wonderful. Like with an dawn product a little bit goes a very long way. The fact it smells great and keeps your hands silky soft makes it all the better.
Tracy R.
Love the way this makes my hands feel. Also the smell is great. A little goes a long way with this product so its well worth the price. I bought mine from walmart and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Dawn with Olay is the BEST dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion. It not only cuts grease from dishes but also softens hands with each use. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes to please everyone.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Smells good and cleans effectively. It's Budget friendly, I usually get it in the dollar section at my local Dollar General. It's not harsh on your skin and doesn't dry it out like other dish soap tends to do.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Negar M.
I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
A little goes a long way! I even use this to give my cat a bath! It's very gentle, smells great and keeps my hands soft! I always hate that dry feeling after I was dishes! Would recommend if you wash dishes by hand!
Lauren G.
This is great. It keeps your hands soft while hand washing dishes for a long time and smells amazing. Used to have dry hands when using other brands the switched to this and now my hands are better than ever.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Keeps my dishes clean, and it truly gets stubborn food off of dishes. It doesn't make my hands feel dry or rough, and it smells really nice! It's worth it! I will continue to repurchase as long as I like it
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.