BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I like the scent of this but for some reason I just don't think it works as good as the regular old original blue dawn that I usually get. I think I will just sick with the one I know and love, def. worth the price though.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
Heather P.
We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL
sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Heather D.
I love Dawn! Especially the hand renewal! It leaves my hands so soft after washes that washing dishes has become a chore I can actually enjoy. It's got a wonderful scent and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Kristina  D.
Hudson, IL
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Dawn is a name you trust, it works great, does exactly what it's supposed to, and gets the job done. Not only do I swear by it for washing dishes, buts it's also great for lightening your hair when it gets dyed too dark!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.