BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.
This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.