Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Jayme W.
Jayme W.

Love the smell of this soap. It's a little different than the rest. Seriously cuts through the grease and oil on dishes and hands. I will never use a different brand of soap.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.

I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Karen S.
Karen S.

This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA

I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR

My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.