BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Karlee C.
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN
I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
Becky B.
Becky B.
Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
You have to know how to take care of the amount of soap you use
Because if you take a big amount you will waste alot
With a lil bit is enough
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.