Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY

It is good for the care of the hands but it just smell good first then if you live it in the container the weather smell bad even if you don use the water
Raychel I.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR

I love this product. Gives you a different scent then the standard ones. It's good and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's not too strong on the hands too.
Suri C.
Suri C.

I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ

I wish they made this in different scents but this is a great value for the product. I love how it makes my hands feel but I would like a different scent.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.

Lasts literally forever! A little does go a long way with this product and I love how my hands feel after I wash dishes ... Never thought I'd see the day.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana

I like this because it doesn't leave your hands soapy and it leaves them soft. It cleaners dishes well and fights grease and stains. Bonus it smells nice
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Archbald, PA

Amazing product. Worth the money for sure. You have the benefit of pampering your hands while washing the dishes at the same time. It's smells great too.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Covington, GA

Smells really good and cleans well. I always buy this scent and use it for home and work. Good value, not too pricey. I will buy it again when I run out.
Summer G.
Summer G.
Winters, CA

I love how soft this dish soap makes my hands feel! It's great that now dish washing doesn't dry out my hands! It also smells great and cleans my dishes!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa

This is the only dish detergent I buy. It smells wonderful and keeps my dishes clean! It doesn't dry out my hands, which is a plus. It smells good, too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.