BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Wonderful dish soap I hate hand washing dishes but this definitely makes it more bearable and it smells great and cleans all our dishes
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
This dishsoap smells really pleasant & since we don't have a dishwasher, it keeps our hands nice even with the constant daily washups.
Tydesha P.
This always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and our hands feeling so soft and smelling great! I prefer Dawn over any other Dishliquid.
Marie E.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product. It cleans my dishes well, gets rid of all the oil. It also leaves my hands soft. I will re-purchase again.
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.