BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
Kelli W.
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Melissa M.
I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Andrea M.
Anderson
I work in a pharmacy so I wash my hands quite often so they usually stay dry and cracked. This product is the only thing that I've found to not dry my hands out even more when I'm washing dishes at home. I've only trusted Dawn products for years (other brands broke me out) and this is yet another reason why I will never switch!
Sumaira N.
I use this soap to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It works to remove all dirt and any stubborn makeup stains. I love it for this purpose. And of course it can also be used to wash your dishes and cleans them effectively :)
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL
Dawn is my all time go to for dish washing. I don't use any other brand. I love the hand renewal brand because it leaves my hands feeling soft and not like I've just done the dishes. Plus it's about the same price as the regular Dawn!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.