BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Naples, FL
The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
zaika l.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.