Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Monica C.
Monica C.
Oceanside, CA

This dish soap works really good works the first time and also does the work for you. The Olay hand renewal will leave your hands smooth and soft and not dry like other brands.
katherine h.
katherine h.
Springfield, TN

Want bubbles but not to many? Use Dawn and you'll have perfect amount of bubbles and the scents are amazing. Get your dishes clean, and keeps your hands soft and not dried out.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN

This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Seffner, FL

My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Crisalda S.
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Tiffanie A.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA

I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA

The Olay and Dawn dish soap is my favorite scent dawn has to offer. I especially like this dish soap since it leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry like other dish soaps do
Jayme W.
Jayme W.

Love the smell of this soap. It's a little different than the rest. Seriously cuts through the grease and oil on dishes and hands. I will never use a different brand of soap.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.