Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Sam E.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC

This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Nina B.
Nina B.
San Francisco, CA

Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Grace H.
Grace H.

Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Sima M.
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this dish soap, it smells good, leathers nicely and doesn't leave your hand dry. A little goes a long way to make lather. It removes stains and oil
Briar D.
Briar D.

I like this dish soap because it doesn't ruin my skin when I hand was dishes. I'm not all prune when I'm done aND my hand feels like I just put on Lotion.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY

It is good for the care of the hands but it just smell good first then if you live it in the container the weather smell bad even if you don use the water
Raychel I.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR

I love this product. Gives you a different scent then the standard ones. It's good and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's not too strong on the hands too.
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ

I wish they made this in different scents but this is a great value for the product. I love how it makes my hands feel but I would like a different scent.
Suri C.
Suri C.

I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.