BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL
sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Kareen P.
I love this scent!!! It leaves such a fresh smell to my dishes and with the formula, it is really easy to remove anything from my dishes! So affordable so you definitely cannot go wrong! I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love dawn, but nothing compares to the original! This smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. But I can't give it 5 stars since it doesn't clean as well as original dawn. But still better than other brands!
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
Heather P.
We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This smells great, keeps your hands moist, and gets the job done. Doing the dishes has always made my hands dry and flaky, but this solved the problem. Sometimes I prefer using this to regular hand soap when I wash my hands.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
So I actually bought this as part of a DIY gift for Christmas that I found on pintrest. Pretty much you mix this with sugar and you have a nice sugar scrub. Shh don't tell anyone it was that easy hehe. Anyways this stuff smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands. I cannot believe I am washing dishes with it.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Kristina  D.
Hudson, IL
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.