Add a Photo

Photos (20)
April W.
April W.
June 24, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
June 21, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
June 28, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I will swear by this till the day I die. My hands are always so soft and smell so good because of this! I actually don't mind doing dishes anymore.
Domineshia M.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
July 21, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
Aug. 12, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Irma F.
Irma F.
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:09 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
June 20, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
Aug. 19, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Juli S.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
Aug. 20, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.