Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.

This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA

I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64

Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL

Dawn really is the best for grease and oil. The play was nice. It's a luxury. Picked it up at CVS because it was on sale. Might not have tried it otherwise.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Round Rock, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Daytona Beach, FL

Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.