Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Round Rock, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Daytona Beach, FL

Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX

This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Sam E.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC

This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Grace H.
Grace H.

Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Nina B.
Nina B.
San Francisco, CA

Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Sima M.
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this dish soap, it smells good, leathers nicely and doesn't leave your hand dry. A little goes a long way to make lather. It removes stains and oil
Andrea V.
Andrea V.

Lasts literally forever! A little does go a long way with this product and I love how my hands feel after I wash dishes ... Never thought I'd see the day.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.