BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA
Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Heather T.
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID
It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.