BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
This is one of my favorites from Dawn. The smell is awesome, and it easily doubles as hand soap if you're out of whatever you usually use!! Supper effective product for both washing dishes and hands. I absolutely recommend this.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
Whitney H.
This works great on greasy dishes, and so soft on the hands! It smells amazing. It's affordable! All it takes is a tiny amount. I purchase from Walmart, can be found at your local stores. (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Etcetera)
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Lyndzie C.
['Kansas city ', ''], MO
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Johanna L.
My mother loves this soap due to the fact that she is mostly the one washing the dishes and dish soap can harm your hands. Her hands were would dry quickly with regular dish soap but this one was made to treat harmed hands worry free.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite dish soaps is the Daeb Hand Renewal with Olay in the pomegranate splash scent! It smells just like a pomegranate! The Olay protects your hands while you are washing dishes! No more dry dingy dish washer hands!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Yes, I do dishes and the soap used to dry out my skin until I purchased this! Olay helps with my skin and Dawn is power on the dishes! Love that Dawn helps wildlife too! Pomegranate smells amazing! Love the bigger bottles!
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.