Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA

This Dawn is definitely gentler on hands; however, I am not the biggest fan of the scent for dishes. It does work well for cleaning, but I prefer the scent of other Dawn products.
Vilma B.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.

When I handwash dishes, I like to use Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It keeps your hands moisturized so they don't become dry and irritated like with some other brands.
Arah B.
Arah B.
New Castle, IN

This dish soap smells good and it cleans well, the making your hands a little softer is just an added bonus. Don't let your husband see it or you'll never get out of dishes again.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN

Doesn't seem to work the same as the original dawn dish soap. I didn't really see a different in the smoothness of my skin. The smell is great but original is better in my opinion
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Spearsville , La

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use. I have dry skin and Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal keeps my hands soft and moisturizer the whole time I am washing dishes and even after.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Omaha, NE

Favorite dish soap by far! I am constantly washing my hands, so this stuff is awesome! I can clean dishes with it, and my hands, without being too drying! Plus, I love the smell!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Madison W.
Madison W.

Dawn is the top dog when it comes to dish soap. It's gentle on hands, easily washes oil off of dishes and is very concentrated so you only need a few drops for a lot of cleaning.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.