BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lauren T.
My favorite soap! Dawn is know for cutting out the grease and cleaning the dishes all the way through! It does just that but normally my hands would dry out which is why I tried this product. My hand feel amazing after I wash my dishes!
Kaitlynn J.
This is hands down the best dish soap I've found. The suds are long lasting, the soap doesn't dry your hands out and it doesn't take a whole lot to be effective. I get this stuff when it is available in bulk, which is the best value.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
I take pride in my skin and body care so I love that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands that I work so hard on to keep soft. It works really well on the actually cleaning on the dishes and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
DeJa C.
Mustang , OK
I'm one of those crazy nail accounts on Instagram so I have to keep my cuticles looking good and I want to have healthy nails so when I wash dishes this is my go to soap. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile and the scent is great
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
I swear by this Dish soap! I usually wash my dishes by hand before throwing them into the dishwasher and this leaves my hands so soft! They don't feel dry and cracked and irritated afterwards like they sometimes can with other dish soaps. I love this product!
Lyndzie C.
Kansas City , MO
Do you hate the dry feeling your hands get after washing dishes? Than you need to try this soap! The creamy soap leaves your hands feeling softer after you wash the dishes than when you started! Never deal with dry hands again!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.