BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Hunner A.
I hate washing dishes but I love washing them with this products. It's smell is more clean rather than perfum which is great. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this to other. It truly does help your hands feel softer and look smoother
Daija H.
San Jose, CA
This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the smell of the Pomegranate dish soap that I use while washing dishes. I unfortanutely don't have a dishwasher but look forward to washing dishes because of the scent it leaves on my hands. I also think that it works well with any leftover food/grime that my dishes have on them.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
This dish soap by Dawn has changed the game with washing dishes! I love the pomegranate scent. Washing dishes used to dry my hands out so bad, but now with this soap I am able to keep nice soft hands. I have even used this as just hand soap.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Love the smell of this and it does keep your hands softer. I normally wear gloves so that's not why I buy it. Dawn holds up so much longer than any other brand. I've tried most of them out and find I have to change my water out before I'm done.
Michelle B.
Glennville, GA
I will only purchase dawn dish soap! It is the best cleaning dish soap in my opinion because it can clean anything! It will wash a grease stain, or a burn stain, and get food off of anything. This soap makes your hands not dry out like other soaps do which is a major factor in why I love it as well! An added bonus is that it smells good.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.