Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA

Really like this product. Not only is Dawn a good-quality dishwashing soap, I love that if I'm not washing with gloves that it doesn't ruin my hands or dry them out. I really like this scent and it makes washing dishes a little less of a chore. It suds up well and while it is gentle for my hands, I still can use it for tough messes.
rikki l.
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia

You can never go wrong with Dawn! I use it to clean most surfaces, to wash the hair colour stains of my face, I've bathed my puppy with it! The stuff is amazing! I have only ever used the original to wash the pup though and I would only recommend that as the hand renewal has fragrance and othe additives that aren't puppy friendly!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

It cleans tough stains and makes your hands soft! What more can you ask for? It smells great when I wash my dishes. It deletes most of the ugly odor while I am washing the dishes. I enjoy baking and at times I burn some cakes and it leaves it in the tray. This soap helps with removing those stains and stubborn food in the plate.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

I love this soap. I never use it for the dishes though. I have dry hands from frequently washing my hands. This is the only soap that does not make my hands any dryer. It is actually a very soothing soap especially when your hands are dry and cracked. It does not rob the moisture from your hands. Use this as my daily hand soap.
Estela R.
Estela R.

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the scent of this so and also how gentle it is on my hands. It does not dry out my skin and I have my hands in water a lot and really clean a lot of dishes in my house. The scent is amazing and makes me happy every time I smell it. I can't believe how well it removes caked on food while still being gentle on my hands.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA

I am not sure how I feel about this one. As far as making my hands softer, yes it is much better than just straight up dish soap. It does clean the dishes, but it also makes them slippery and harder to hold in the dish water so that is not so great. Overall it is worth a try but I personally like the regular version better.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL

This is my go to dish soap, and has been for many years now. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps, but as a person who suffers from dry, cracked hands, this soap is one of my favorites because it helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. I hate doing the dishes, but the scent of this soap makes it a little more tolerable.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.