BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara K.
Let’s be honest..who likes to wash dishes? Not me. I haven’t been so against it since finding this particular product. It doesn’t dry out your hands like most detergents do and it smells fantastic. My husband even like it!
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I like this dish soap this best. This Dawn dish soap cleans your dishes just like the normal dawn dish soap would. The difference? This one doesn't cause your hands to get all dried out and get that gross feeling. It leaves your hands soft and hydrated after cleaning all those dishes.
Carrie B.
walla walla WA
What’s not to love about dawn?! This stuff is the only brand that really cuts the grease!! Smells great and doesn’t make my hands super dry.. the color is pretty too
cait g.
Ferndale, MI
I just purchased this and I love it! It leaves your hands feeling extra soft and smooth which makes doing dishes fun (almost.) This smell is also incredible. I think Dawn is extremely effective and always gets my dishes clean. I would highly recommend their hand renewal line.
Jenka G.
Ashland, KY
Dishes seem like a never ending battle at my house, but I’m always impressed with the ability to cut through grease on the dishes and it doesn’t dry out my hands.
Taina P.
It smells good. It works. I buy this whenever it’s on sale. I don’t know if it does what it claims because I have sensitive skin, and all dish soap irritates me.
Jennifrr T.
LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I actually volunteer to do the dishes in my house because I can’t get enough of this scent! I normally get grossed out after doing the dishes but this leaves your hands smelling so fresh and feeling so soft. I have completely switched over to only buying this product
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this stuff for the last 10 years ! My mom thought I was crazy about being specific with my dish soap but, the fact that your hands are soft and not so dry and brittle after washing dishes is the plus! It smells good and it works and clean your dishes!
Olivia B.
Waco
I stay stocked up with this product. Seriously used to hate washing dishes because od how dry my hands would get. This product is a game changer. While I still don't love doing the dishes, I don't hate it anymore either! Ha! Really does help in keeping my hands smooth!
Rachel R.
Shirley
Works just as well as the blue one!
Love the feeling though. Doesn’t dry out my hands, and lets be honest: having young children and being a housewife, our hands are constantly cleaning SOMETHING! This works great and is comfortable. The smell is nice too! Recommend!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.