BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
moreno valley ca
What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Not sure if this actually makes your hands softer, but I do enjoy washing my dishes with this. It's Dawn, so you know it's gonna clean and disinfect your dishes and I thoroughly enjoy the pomegranate scent. It's very pleasant. The Olay in it makes the formula more creamy which I prefer over the original formula.
Mari W.
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Alexus J.
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL
sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Christi K.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.