BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I only use this product because my hands get dried out if I use any other product! This dish soap keeps my hands feeling soft and smooth after washing my dishes. Great price and located at any store that sells fish liquid
Cayleen C.
Chicago
A little bit more than regular soaps but it’s still affordable. It does not dry out the skin, due to the play in the product . It gets rid of oils and stains from the plates really easily . I’d recommend this to everyone
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mine as well get a good hand cleaning while you wash your dishes you can find it anywhere from the dollar store to target! I also use this to wash my makeup brushes along with some hot water and distilled white vinegar 👌🏽
Traci R.
Liberty
I love Dawn and never stray unless I try a new scent. This scent is ok, but after awhile it gets to me. And I can't wait for it to be all gone! And I prefer the original scent. That's why I didn't give this five stars.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Tanya L.
My hands were so dried out from washing dishes I decided to try this Dawn with Olay, I'm so glad I did. My hands feel so much better. It also seems to take so much less of this than some of the others. Good Product!!!
Kayleigh H.
Stockbridge , GA
My favorite dish soap, it always keeps my hands from being dry and sore from washing dishes. It smells amazing and cleans great! It’s a good price for the value too! I would always buy this soap for my kitchen!
Shayla M.
I have used this type of dawn when I had a coupon. It's a good value and the price is good. No cons all pros of using and getting softer hands and it works. At my local Walmart. I would recommend it to others.
Judith H.
Gaston
This is my all-time favorite dish soap. The Olay hand renewal keeps my hands so soft! I bite my fingernails so I am constantly washing my hands and this will not dry them out!! And it cleans my dishes great!
Amanda T.
I have extremely dry hands and we do not have a dishwasher, so doing dishes is not my favorite task. But I find that the dawn with olay helps prevent my hands from cracking too much. It also smells nice!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.