BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
Kristina  D.
Hudson, IL
Love this product, it definitely leaves my hands feeling much better than other detergents. I can't stand it when doing the dishes makes my hands so dry that they ache and hurt. I have never had that problem with this product. I would def recommend trying it if you get very dry hands from doing the dishes.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Lorena R.
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Katelynn E.
this is my favorate, all the dawn dish soaps are amazing they get things clean with just a little bit and gets the grease off my dishes but this one is my favorite because i love the smell of it, the cheapest ive got it at was walmart so far. i would reccomend this cause you dont need a lot for the price
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.