BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I love this because it's tough on dirty dishes but doesn't wreck my hands. My hands dry out so quickly, and this helps prevent it. It's smells great and works great. You can find it pretty much anywhere. If you use dish soap often (like you hand wash dishes), try this to keep your hands from drying out and cracking.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This soap smells amazing and really is more gentle on your hands than regular dawn. However, it doesn't seem to have as much grease-cutting power as the regular blue Dawn. I would recommend using this soap if you are looking for a skin-friendly dish soap that is stronger than most soaps but not over the top strong.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a perfect dish wash soap. Don't get confused by lovely scent and look. It could pass off as a body wash! But, nonetheless, it is for dishes. However, as makeup artist, this is what we use to deep clean our brushes. Disinfects, sanitizes, and leaves the brushes feeing soft and smelling good! My favorite scent!
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Not sure if this actually makes your hands softer, but I do enjoy washing my dishes with this. It's Dawn, so you know it's gonna clean and disinfect your dishes and I thoroughly enjoy the pomegranate scent. It's very pleasant. The Olay in it makes the formula more creamy which I prefer over the original formula.
Mari W.
Mari W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this dish soap, I keep this in my soap dispenser so I can both wash dishes and wash my hands with the same product. Regular dawn smells so much like soap that I don't like to use it on my hands as well. This Olay makes you hands soft and smell great while also being able to wash your dishes with it too.
Alexus J.
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Theodore, AL
sharing the duty of dishes with my Spouse, and this is the best one that helps keep our hands soft. It keeps my dishes clean and keeps my kitchen smelling good. I am so happy with this product and the results that we have had with it. I keep multiple bottles under my sink to be sure I will always have enough.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This product has saved my hands from feeling really dry after washing dishes! It obviously won't make your hands feel soft like after applying lotion but, it makes them feel much more refreshed compared to the traditional dish soap. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so for quite awhile!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.