BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I love using this Dish soap to wash my dishes. it smells so great and makes my hands feel super soft when I use it. Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid to use. It definitely has a great value. I would buy this again for sure. I highly recommend this product!
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Melissa M.
I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
This soap is amazing. I have always been a dawn fan. But this soap really helps keep my hands from drying out. with traditional dish soap my hands were always dry after doing the dishes, but this soap really keeps hands moisturized. would recommend this product!
Kelli W.
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the scent of this so and also how gentle it is on my hands. It does not dry out my skin and I have my hands in water a lot and really clean a lot of dishes in my house. The scent is amazing and makes me happy every time I smell it. I can't believe how well it removes caked on food while still being gentle on my hands.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.