BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
The best dish soap. Dawn always does a fantastic job at making my dishes squeaky clean! This scent is to die for and i love how the hand renewal soaps don't leave my hands looking or feeling cracked and dry when I'm finished washing.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH
This is the only dish soap I will use! The scent is amazing, and it does not dry out my hands! I am a nurse and wash my hands constantly throughout the day, so it's nice to not have to worry about my soap at home drying my hands up!
Lauren T.
My favorite soap! Dawn is know for cutting out the grease and cleaning the dishes all the way through! It does just that but normally my hands would dry out which is why I tried this product. My hand feel amazing after I wash my dishes!
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Mykhael W.
Gets the dishes clean and doesn't make your hands dries or your cuticles. I buy this over the regular dawn it dries my hands out. I recommend this to anyone that washes dishes a lot but doesn't want there and t dry and crack out.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I used to work for a fast food company and the dish soap they used, used to break my hands out. The manager bought this for me to use. The dish soap left my hands super soft and smelled really wonderful. It was gentle on my skin.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
This product doesn't dry out my hands like any of the other brands out there. It smells nice, gets the dishes just as clean as I'd expect from Dawn, and it doesn't run out as quickly as many other brands. (A little goes a long way).
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Nice smell, doesn't dry out your hands after using. But still cleans great. It's worth the price, and it last a long time. Easy on sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. It keeps your dishes clean and smelling great :)
Whitney H.
This works great on greasy dishes, and so soft on the hands! It smells amazing. It's affordable! All it takes is a tiny amount. I purchase from Walmart, can be found at your local stores. (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Etcetera)
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.