Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN

I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love this dish soap because it smells really nice and it doesn't dry my skin out at all! Usually dish soaps always do that but this one doesn't and leaves the dishes really clean.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

This is the only day she soap that I will use! It's moisturizing and it gets the job done! It makes doing my dishes super quick and easy since dawn dish soap is an amazing degreaser
Jen K.
Jen K.

I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Megan R.
Megan R.

All the cleaning power of dawn with out the harshness it can have on hands. This definitely helps your hands feel less dry. Though it doesn't necessarily make them feel moisturized.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX

I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
Amy P.
Amy P.

I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN

I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Claire H.
Claire H.

This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.