Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I like this one a lot but my boyfriend when he would wash dishes he said it made his hands feel really weird afterwards and he ended up buying a different car
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV

Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.

I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.

This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Weldon, CA

I love this soap, it gets the dishes clean & smells great as well. Leaves my hands feeling nice and soft in the process, makes washing dishes less of a chore.
madeline r.
madeline r.
Orlando, FL

It is a vety good product smells wonderfull and cleans dishis great no grease residue also keeps your hands very very moist incomes and great easy use bottles
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA

I've never realized how dry my hands get after doing dishes until I came upon this soap! Seriously the results are like night and day! Definitely moisturizing
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA

I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64

Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.