BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Mandie H.
Mandie H.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually notice a difference in my hands after using this product. I already believe Dawn is the best dish soap and this just makes it even better.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, KY
The hand renewal line does just what it promises. It is tough in grease and grime and somehow still makes your hands feel soft and smooth when done.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
This is my go to dish detergent. It smells great and keeps my hands feeling great. I have been using only this product for washing dishes for years!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This stuff smells great and it really does keeps your hands hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to wash your dishes in a sink.
Becca D.
Becca D.
Kent, OH
I love the hand renewal dawn dish soap. I feel like while I'm doing the dishes my hands do not feel pruny or like they are drying out once finished.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San antonio, TX
I love that SAMs club sells these in 3 packs. My hands don't feel as dry as they used to. I do dishes daily and always by hand. This is a lifesaver!
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
No this isn't a natural product but the smell was really great when we had it. Plus the moisturizers we're really great for my stubbornly dry hands.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx
This soap is ok it does work for keeping your hands nice and soft. So if that is what you are looking for this is definitely your kind of dish soap.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am totally obsessed with this dawn dish liquid. I always keep this in hand it's gentle to the hands and to the dishes.keeps your hand soft and nice
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Grand Forks
I think this dish soap is very nice and it smells good and makes or dishes very clean and is a dependable one to make the stains on dishes go away!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.