Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD

Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Chelse L.
Chelse L.

Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Kristi Y.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH

I love this scent. Also, after using dawn I can never go back to bargain dishsoap ever again. I only need to use just a bit and a while sinkful of dishes will be clean and grease free.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO

My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Cincinnati , Oh

I have a baby which equals bottles. I'm washing bottles constantly! My biggest pet peeves is having dry hands so if I have to be washing bottles constantly I better have soft hands too
Breonna C.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Alanis K.
Alanis K.

Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX

This smells so good and stays sudsy for he entire sink fil. My hands also stay nice and soft, important considering my skin condition. My eczema hasn't had an issue with this product.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

All the cleaning power of dawn with moisturizing elements of Olay. Prevents drying while washing the dishes but it still cleans effectively unlike some other moisturizing detergents.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ

All dawn soaps are really thick and have a lot of product in just one little squeeze . You can wash a while sink without having to re-pump . This particular one also smells amazing .
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.