Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA

I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
ashley j.
ashley j.

I love any Dawn products! They are the best around. Great for cleaning dishes,getting stains out,washing my dogs you name it I can use Dawn for it! I stay stocked in dawn dish soaps.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX

I started using dawn after noticing my hands were super dry with the other dish soaps I had been using. This specific dawn allows me to wash my dishes and keep my hands moisturized.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX

Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA

I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX

Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.

I li live the scent of this dish soap but don't find it does anything for my hands in general. it doesn't make them softer or renew them. It's a good price but I wouldn't buy again.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I like this smell a lot, it's a nice change from the constant citrus dish soap. I like the idea of hand moisturizing as well but I don't know that it made that much of a difference.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN

I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.