Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Leah V.
Leah V.
Cincinnati , Oh

I have a baby which equals bottles. I'm washing bottles constantly! My biggest pet peeves is having dry hands so if I have to be washing bottles constantly I better have soft hands too
Breonna C.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Alanis K.
Alanis K.

Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX

This smells so good and stays sudsy for he entire sink fil. My hands also stay nice and soft, important considering my skin condition. My eczema hasn't had an issue with this product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Dawn soap it always smells so good and it not only cleans my dishes but this leaves my hands feeling soft and does not dry out my hands and it also prevents them from cracking.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

All the cleaning power of dawn with moisturizing elements of Olay. Prevents drying while washing the dishes but it still cleans effectively unlike some other moisturizing detergents.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ

All dawn soaps are really thick and have a lot of product in just one little squeeze . You can wash a while sink without having to re-pump . This particular one also smells amazing .
Malinda M.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA

Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD

This is perfect for your hands.

I'm a Dawn fan so this was an easy choice. The scent is nice, but I only gave it a 4 because sometimes the scent carried over and stayed on my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.