BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Nicole D.
Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jackie C.
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Jennifer A.
I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Mai Ze V.
This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product. Keeps my hands soft and cleans my dish so good. Will not dry hands or make nails brittle. It actually helps my nails to grow.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.