BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. It works great with clothes, sponges, etc. It also makes your hands soft and feel like they're new. It's at a great price at Wal-Mart which is where I bought it. I would definitely buy this hand renewal dish soap again.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash dish soap is my absolute favorite dish soap!! I don't buy anything else. It really is tough on the worst kinds of stuck on grease but leaves your hands feeling soft and looking great!! I tell everyone I know this should be the dish soap you use all the time!!! I love he scent as well, it smells so good!!!
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX
THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
Jessica S.
The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI
Hands down my favorite dish soap. Not only does it clean off grease and oily dishes but it keeps my hands soft. It is in price range for college students and will last much longer than any other dish soap guaranteed. This is the only dish soap I use.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.