BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Springfield, OH
There is no other dish soap that cuts grease like Dawn does and I LOVE the fact that this smells awesome AND moisturizes your hands at the same time ūüėä
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Smells amazing and cleans dishes well. I don't know if it truly renews my hands, but I do notice that my hands are not dried out after washing dishes.
Diana G.
Diana G.
The aroma was pleasant. It cut through the grease with great ease. I love it! This product is definitely going on my shopping list to purchase again.
Teisha B.
Teisha B.
Canton, IL
What woman doesn't want to protect her hands while scrubbing dishes! Love Hand Renewal Dawn Plus! My hands are smooth and even smell good afterwards!
Mica G.
Mica G.
Cumming, GA
Smells amazing and leaves my hands crazy soft! Also gets dirt and grime off fast! No need to even soak your dishes first, it all just comes right off
Mandie H.
Mandie H.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually notice a difference in my hands after using this product. I already believe Dawn is the best dish soap and this just makes it even better.
Niki H.
Niki H.
Wakefield, NE
We love Dawn dish soap. It really cleans your dishes very well, smells amazing and very affordable. I always have coupons for dawn and always buy it.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San antonio, TX
I love that SAMs club sells these in 3 packs. My hands don't feel as dry as they used to. I do dishes daily and always by hand. This is a lifesaver!
Becca D.
Becca D.
Kent, OH
I love the hand renewal dawn dish soap. I feel like while I'm doing the dishes my hands do not feel pruny or like they are drying out once finished.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
This is my go to dish detergent. It smells great and keeps my hands feeling great. I have been using only this product for washing dishes for years!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.