BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jordan D.
Not only does this soap get your dishes cleans but it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the "bulk" version from Sam's Club and got even more for my money. It leaves your hands feeling so soft rather than dried out. I would purchase again.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me tell you, this soap smells AMAZING! And my personal favorite part, it has Olay in it so my hands don't get dried out! And I have very sensitive hands, so they tend to get dried out very easily. Leaves my dishes sparkly clean too! :)
Jennifer P.
It cleans tough stains and makes your hands soft! What more can you ask for? It smells great when I wash my dishes. It deletes most of the ugly odor while I am washing the dishes. I enjoy baking and at times I burn some cakes and it leaves it in the tray. This soap helps with removing those stains and stubborn food in the plate.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
This stuff is amazing! The smell, the feeling, the quality, and I could go on and on. You can get it at target, walmart, the usual places. The price is pretty normal for soap. Its awesome! I would definitely recommend it and would for sure buy it again!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love the scent and cleaning power that Dawn has put in this soap! It really does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized, even if I wash dishes all day! The scent isn't overly pungent but very light and fresh. Recommend to everyone!
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
Out of the many different dishwashing soaps I've tried, this one is my absolute favorite. It's tough enough to remove oil and grease build-up on dirty dishes yet gentle enough to use as a hand soap when needed. The smell is also wonderful.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
We started using this product 2 years ago. In my opinion it's one of the best out there. It truly does leave your hand moisturized unlike other soap that leaves your hand dry after washing dishes. I'm always going to use this product.
Kelli W.
This soap smells great, it's gentle enough on my hands. It's a great value very affordable and does a Great job in keeping my dishes clean! I just wish it came in an even bigger container, because I love using this to clean my dishes.
Melissa M.
I love this dishwashing soap. I have used it for years because I love the smell and the Olay in it makes sure my skin doesn't dry out after washing dishes. It alongside my superior dishwashing skills makes my dishes look perfect every single time.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.