BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Megan K.
If you don't use this to wash dishes, shame on you! The scent is wonderful and the moisturizer in the formula allows you to wash dishes without your hands drying out from the water and harsh soap. It comes in a few different scents and each one is worth the purchase
Jimena A.
San Francisco
I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.