Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Topeka, KS

This dishwashing liquid smells awesome. I didn't notice a hand moisturizing difference but my hands did not feel dry after using this product like some cleaners do.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX

My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH

This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Pascoag , Ri

Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS

Dawn is always good but a little pricey. It really helps when washing pans and other dried messes. It's true that it cuts the grease too compared to the off-brands.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA

This is my favorite soap! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling great. The formula is also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Lasts for awhile
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Belden, MS

Dawn has been my favorite dish soap for ages. Many fresh scents and long lasting suds. I especially like the hand renewal for my super dry skin. Reasonably priced.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.