Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL

I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Kat S.
Kat S.

Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Pascoag , Ri

Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Topeka, KS

This dishwashing liquid smells awesome. I didn't notice a hand moisturizing difference but my hands did not feel dry after using this product like some cleaners do.
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH

This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.