BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
April W.
This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Allaena M.
Salem, OR
Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Bianca G.
My favorite dish washing soap. The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling smooth, not dry. Very effective product. A little goes a long way.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID
It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.