Add a Photo

laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
July 31, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
July 12, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
madeline r.
madeline r.
Orlando, FL
Aug. 9, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Plus
It is a vety good product smells wonderfull and cleans dishis great no grease residue also keeps your hands very very moist incomes and great easy use bottles
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
Aug. 12, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I've never realized how dry my hands get after doing dishes until I came upon this soap! Seriously the results are like night and day! Definitely moisturizing
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Lantana
June 30, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.
Aug. 7, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Oct. 31, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64
July 5, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
July 14, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Aug. 8, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.