Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA

Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL

I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Kat S.
Kat S.

Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Katlyn A.
Katlyn A.
Lewis Center

10/10 bought a small bottle to take to college with me and it smells great and a little happens to spread a long way. almost a year and I've barely use half a bottle
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.