BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I purchased this to make homemade hand scrub, like the Satin Hands from Mary Kay.. It has such a pretty scent and color and works well for that but I had some leftover and used it to wash dishes and it seems to to lose its bubbles/suds quickly.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
Smells good, you can usually find coupons, and they get the job done. I only wish they contained fewer chemicals. Dawn is a well established brand that can be found at nearly any grocery store. They're affordable, and I'd recommend them to others.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
Vanesa P.
I love this product because I have sensitive skin so the hand renewal thing is really good. It costs less than two dollars and can be found at Giant and even the dollar store. I think it is effective and can be used not only for washing dishes, but other things as well, such as washing makeup brushes and sponges. Would recommend this product.
Brittini R.
I've always used Dawn to begin with then one day when I went to buy more, I saw some that had teamed up with Olay and is good for your hands while you wash. I bought it and don't plan on buying any other kind; not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it leaves the dishes feeling silky smooth as well, not to mention super clean. Dawn with Olay is MINE! :D
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
Michelle B.
Glennville, GA
I will only purchase dawn dish soap! It is the best cleaning dish soap in my opinion because it can clean anything! It will wash a grease stain, or a burn stain, and get food off of anything. This soap makes your hands not dry out like other soaps do which is a major factor in why I love it as well! An added bonus is that it smells good.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
This dish soap by Dawn has changed the game with washing dishes! I love the pomegranate scent. Washing dishes used to dry my hands out so bad, but now with this soap I am able to keep nice soft hands. I have even used this as just hand soap.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA
This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.