BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.
This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.
I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64
Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX
This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Dawn really is the best for grease and oil. The play was nice. It's a luxury. Picked it up at CVS because it was on sale. Might not have tried it otherwise.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.