BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Grace H.
Grace H.
Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Nina B.
Nina B.
San Francisco, CA
Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
I wish they made this in different scents but this is a great value for the product. I love how it makes my hands feel but I would like a different scent.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Lasts literally forever! A little does go a long way with this product and I love how my hands feel after I wash dishes ... Never thought I'd see the day.
Briar D.
Briar D.
I like this dish soap because it doesn't ruin my skin when I hand was dishes. I'm not all prune when I'm done aND my hand feels like I just put on Lotion.
Sima M.
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap, it smells good, leathers nicely and doesn't leave your hand dry. A little goes a long way to make lather. It removes stains and oil
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
It is good for the care of the hands but it just smell good first then if you live it in the container the weather smell bad even if you don use the water
Raychel I.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product. Gives you a different scent then the standard ones. It's good and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's not too strong on the hands too.
Summer G.
Summer G.
Winters, CA
I love how soft this dish soap makes my hands feel! It's great that now dish washing doesn't dry out my hands! It also smells great and cleans my dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.