Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I love the sent of this soap . I had a really bad rash on my hands from over washing bottles when my daughter was born this was the only dish soap I could use and it helped heal my hands .
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC

Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena

I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only brand that I use. I've tried several different scents and I have loved everyone of them. I like the hand renewal system, it leaves hands feeling soft.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA

I can be scrubbing dishes forever and have ur hands in water then they come out soft you don't even need lotion when your doe because your hands are so soft. I'd recommend this to anyone
Allix G.
Allix G.

I like that i have the option to wash dishes without wearing dish gloves when i use this product . Doesn't dry my hands out. Smells nice. Theres usually a coupon for it. I buy at Kroger.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY

I honestly love this more as a hand soap than as dish soap. It smells absolutely incredible. As a dish soap it's pretty average but that's really all I need. I love the multi use of it.
Casey D.
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX

Smells good, but can be a bit strong. The product is nice and cleans well, but I still prefer the original. However, I noticed that my hands don't prune up as quickly as other products.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD

Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Chelse L.
Chelse L.

Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clifton, CO

My grandma has really sensitive skin and has to hand was dishes. We tried many different brands but none had the grease removing strength dawn does but this doesn't make her hands raw.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.