Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN

I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
TANYA R.
TANYA R.

Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Edie S.
Edie S.

We get this when I feel like having the scent while washing the dishes. Does the job just like the other brand we use. Not to sure about the softer hands claim though.
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA

Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.

This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

Dawn soap is literally the best it works the best on my dishes no matter how hard the job and this particular scent smells so amazing this is always my go-to dish soap
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA

I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and rough after washing. The scent is very suttle, yet relaxing and fresh. Definitely recommended to friends and family
Megan K.
Megan K.

I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Christina A.
Christina A.

By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.