Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
julimar q.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT

Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
Garner, NC

Dawn + Olay =Clean dishes and clean, hydrated hands. Simple as that. Olay makes Dawn dish soap even better, no need for the ugly gloves. Leave them off, let your hands reap the benefits :)
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Bensalem, PA

I like the hand renewal ones. It seems less harsh if you still hand wash your dishes like me. Most times I can find the trial size of these at the dollar store as well if I'm short on cash
Megan T.
Megan T.

Dawn is always great for dishes but I love this one even more for the smell. And I live how my hand feel and smell amazing afterwards it's like a little reward for getting the dishes done.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC

Good soap. It fights through grease and cleans dishes pretty good. And it also moisturizers the hand while washing. But still may need some lotion afterwards. But nonetheless a great soap.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
APO, AE

This dish soap really does great things for my dishes, and doesn't dry out my skin! It smells great too! I would give it 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey compared to other soaps...
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville, FL

Doesn't really keep your hands as soft as it claims too. I tend to still have to wash dishes with a pair of gloves to prevent dryness. It has a wonderful smell, though, and it cleans well.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I love the sent of this soap . I had a really bad rash on my hands from over washing bottles when my daughter was born this was the only dish soap I could use and it helped heal my hands .
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC

Love this. It's a combo deal you get to wash the dishes all while not drying your hands out. Dawn is a bit pricey but overall way better than other brands when it comes to cutting grease.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.