BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lynn B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This dish soap exceeded my expectations! It cleans the dishes impeccably, but it also make your hands feel so soft after "doing the dishes". It is a great value! I will definitely purchase this soap again and recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Mercedes G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite soap for manicure time! It degreases my nail bed for better adhesion of wraps, lacquers, and gels but doesn't dry my hands out! I always recommend this soap to everyone interested in jamberry as part of my application instruction!
Amy C.
I love the hand renewal line! I'm not 100% sure if it really makes a difference as far as your hands go, but I love the way these smell and to be honest...there's no other dish soap like dawn as far as getting to the grease and grime! Highly recommend
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX
THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
Amber S.
Richmond, KY
My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL
The pomegranate splash is my absolute favorite soap to use. It smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hands very soft when I get the dishes. It is an amazing part of the Cutthrough Greece and get my dishes clean and I would definitely buy again
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Really like the smell of this dish soap. Dawn always does a great job cleaning. This does keep your hands soft, however, I feel like I have to add more to the sponge more often than the regular ultra dawn. But I still would definitely purchase again/.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.