BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cristina G.
I love all Dawn dish soaps. I find that no matter the scent, the softener, or anything else it still breaks through grease. My mom swears by this dish soap and actually keeps a small bottle under the sink at my place so she can use that when here.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
I love this product because it is multipurpose and moisturizing on my hands. The color of the soap looks pretty on your sink and the olay infused in the soap is great for your hands when you wash dishes. Must try and highly recommended to anyone
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
Julie M.
I really like this hand soap! This particular smell is wonderful and the Olay hand moisturizure definitely made my hands feel so soft which was a nice treat after washing a lot of dishes. I don't think that the price was too bad and I would recommend!
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I've used Dawn soap for many years. I also used other products but always return to Dawn, but one of my favorites is the Hand renewals. I love the way its smells and leaves your hands soft not dry. Its very effective with removing though grease.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The smell of this dish so is lovely, it's a nice pomegranate scent but not over powering. I have to hand wash all my dishes and this soap doesn't dry my hands out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any sort of residue.
Daija H.
San Jose, CA
This dish soap smells AMAZING, and along with that gets rid of leftover grease easily, such good quality a normal size lasts around a month and a half, also easy to find at target or Walmart I'm a continued user of this and would recommend it!
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
It cleans your dishes but the main reason I love this is because it smells heavenly and really does make your hands feel so much better than other dish soap. You won't be all dried out and rough. I've even used it to make hand scrub as a gift.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the smell of the Pomegranate dish soap that I use while washing dishes. I unfortanutely don't have a dishwasher but look forward to washing dishes because of the scent it leaves on my hands. I also think that it works well with any leftover food/grime that my dishes have on them.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH
Absolutely love this product! Doing dishes by hand can dry out your hands. But with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, it leaves your hands feeling smooth. It gets your dishes sparkling clean, cutting through tough grease. A little goes a long way!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.