BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Dawn really is the best for grease and oil. The play was nice. It's a luxury. Picked it up at CVS because it was on sale. Might not have tried it otherwise.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.