BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Manpreet P.
Manpreet P.
This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Lantana
Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
madeline r.
madeline r.
Orlando, FL
It is a vety good product smells wonderfull and cleans dishis great no grease residue also keeps your hands very very moist incomes and great easy use bottles
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
member-ec8147a64
member-ec8147a64
Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
LOVE this is one of the only items out there that doesn't bother my breathing plus keeps my hands moist. It does not makes my hands feel tight and dried out.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX
This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Round Rock, TX

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.