BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Leigh M.
In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Hayley W.
The Dawn Hand Renewal is a wonderful alternative to typical dish soaps. The added benefit of softening hands is great as typical dish soaps dry the skin out terribly leaving hands chaffed and dry. The scent is amazing and the dishes become squeaky clean!
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I used this for a while a few years ago, and even though it claims to be "hand renewal" soap, I thought it dried my hands out quite a bit. And on top of it, it had a smell to it that I just really wasn't fond of. I much prefer the original blue Dawn!
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.