Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2046)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
I can use a small bottle and last for a few months. A little makes so much suds it's crazy. Leaves hands feeling soft not dry like others and the smell is clean
Brie P.
Brie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Has a great sent. It also doesn't leave my hands dry. Cuts though grease wonderfully. For the price its not bad compared to some of the other brands out there.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, OH
I love to mix this with sugar and it makes a perfect hand scrub that leaves your hands so soft, it is supposed to give the same results as mary-kay satin hands
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand of dishwashing liquid and I love the smell , the price is ok depending where you purchase it . the smell I love !! will totally repurchase :)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Use this if you actually care about how your hands look. I personally don't want old lady hands at 20 so this keeps my hands soft and moisturized and protected
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
I've never realized how dry my hands get after doing dishes until I came upon this soap! Seriously the results are like night and day! Definitely moisturizing
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Lantana
Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.
I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.