Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer, NY

I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Emily M.
Emily M.

Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX

It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA

All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR

This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

Love this. Smells so good and doesn't dry my hands like most of the dishwashing liquids do. I buy it at any supermarket and is very reasonably priced. Smells wonderful.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC

I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL

First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.