BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Kara M.
Latham, NY
Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Stephanie K.
This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Maria A.
Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Teresa A.
Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Taylor N.
I love this soap so much. I find myself buying it over and over again. I like the smell of it, but it really leaves my hands so soft when I am done with the dishes. I usually buy it at the grocery store, or Walmart (it's usually a little cheaper there) and it lasts me a couple months.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Being a college student with no access to a dishwasher you would think my hands would shrivel up and fall off washing all of those dishes by hand. But this stuff works like a dream. It kept my hands soft all year, and the smell was great too. 9/10 would recommend.
Xiomara G.
My hands will forever thank dawn....THANKYOU!! For people who love to have family over and make a big never, this is for you lol. Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves but after you do our hands get really dry:( but thanks to this product that actually works is great.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
I love dawn, so when they came out with a product that was awesome and left my hands feeling soft, I was all for it. It's not like the original one, I thing because it takes more to wash but it's kinda worth it cuz it leaves your hands feeling great and awesome.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.