Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ

I love this dish soap, it works great on getting off stuck on food from the dishes, it is a powerful soap while being soft on your hands. It will not leave your hands feeling dry or cracked.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ

This soap really smells great! No longer have to wear gloves to do the dishes (if anyone still does dishes anymore). This soap makes your hands feel soft and smells amazing at the same time!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

I originally bought this hand soap just because it was pink and smelled nice, but it works so good and really does leave your hands feeling nice and doesn't dry them out like other soap does
Caimbree B.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA

I really like this dish washing liquid it's very a very good brand it get the job done it cleans very well I definitely definitely definitely recommend Dawn Dawn is very good clean very well
Belle A.
Belle A.

Love Dawn. This one worked really well for my hands. The stayed soft and never dried out like other dish soaps do. The smell is really nice and the bottle lasts me for a good amount of time.
Adriene m.
Adriene m.

I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
Annabel E.
Annabel E.

This is the only soap we use at home to wash dishes. Very soft and smells lovely. It immediately cuts through grease and stuck on messes. Highly recommend. Other brands even gave me rashes.
Nothing cleans dishes like Dawn.....It gets dishes sneaky clean. I love the smell of it. But it make the dishes nice and you and you can trust that it has killed all the germs. I love DAWN!
Sam C.
Sam C.

I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

I love how my hands feel after using this soap. That is about the only plus side of it. The scent is okay, but there is still residue left on my dishes no matter how many times I wash them.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.