BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Tina G.
Corpus Christi, TX
THIS IS THE BEST DISH LIQUID OUT THERE, ITS TOUGH ON GREASE BUT DOESNT DRY MY HANDS OUT EVEN WHEN i USE VERY HOT WATER, ITS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, NOT TOO PRICEY AT ALL, IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE SCENT AND io WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH LIQUID
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
This has a great scent and leaves dishes really clean. the value is really good!! althogh it does claim to leave your hands softer i don't really notice a difference in my hands texture. however my hands don't dry up from washing dishes when i use this.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI
Hands down my favorite dish soap. Not only does it clean off grease and oily dishes but it keeps my hands soft. It is in price range for college students and will last much longer than any other dish soap guaranteed. This is the only dish soap I use.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
Love this one! I've actually made a sugar scrub with it for a baby shower gift. Everyone loved it & the fact that it cuts grease & moisturizes. I used the rest while washing dishes & decided I liked it better than the original liquid I grew up with.
Jessica S.
The pomegranate splash dishwashing soap has a delightful smell and it makes washing dishes less of a pain since it's easy on my hands and leaves them smelling nice. I keep it in my soap dispenser in my kitchen for hand washing and easy dishwashing.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite dish soap by far, it's Dawn so you know it's antibacteria, but, but it's the Hand Renewal part that really sells me. At least my hands even softer than before, I don't have to worry about it ruining my nails, gloves a thing of the past. :)
Amber S.
Richmond, KY
My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash dish soap is my absolute favorite dish soap!! I don't buy anything else. It really is tough on the worst kinds of stuck on grease but leaves your hands feeling soft and looking great!! I tell everyone I know this should be the dish soap you use all the time!!! I love he scent as well, it smells so good!!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.