Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Katie H.
Katie H.

I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Connie V.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA

I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh

My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Machesney Park, IL

Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN

I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR

This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX

It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA

All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.