BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the way this brand works specially with a single drop its amazing the hand treatment specially for us moms that have to clean around our houses it keeps the hands in an amazing softness its like a treatment to pamper yourself while you do dishes the scent is amazing
Jaque I.
Pacoima , CA
I have tried that and the smell is amazing is the best thing and is really effective is not disappointing at all it has a really nice scent and is really beautiful the pros is everything I don't have cons I would recommend this to everyone because is the best thing.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Hannah H.
I really love this product because most dish washing detergents leave my hands feeling weird but this product leaves them smelling good, the dishes clean, and without a weird feeling. Anyone with sensitive hands and wants clean dishes should really try this product.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Michelle G.
As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Kara M.
Latham, NY
Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Stephanie K.
This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.