BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I hand sensative skin. And every time I was my dishes I hated wearing the gloves just so my hands wouldn't get a rash. Since I discover this dish soap everything has changed. I can do dishes with no worries about getting a reaction on my skin. Good stuff!
Hayley W.
The Dawn Hand Renewal is a wonderful alternative to typical dish soaps. The added benefit of softening hands is great as typical dish soaps dry the skin out terribly leaving hands chaffed and dry. The scent is amazing and the dishes become squeaky clean!
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Dawn makes amazing soap. We only buy dawn dish soap due to all the good they do for wild life. But this product cuts through grease with ease! Just put hot water and a squirt of dawn soap and let sit for a few. Come back to those dishes and cleaning is a breeze
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love this soap. My hands feel so soft after using this. The only thing I worry about is using something that makes my hands soft on my dishes. I feel like there might be some ingredient in there not great for putting on something you're about to eat from.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Megan K.
If you don't use this to wash dishes, shame on you! The scent is wonderful and the moisturizer in the formula allows you to wash dishes without your hands drying out from the water and harsh soap. It comes in a few different scents and each one is worth the purchase
Jimena A.
San Francisco
I love dawn, its so gentle on you hands but its really good for cleaning grease and mess out of the dishes. I love that it has Olay cream in it, cause detergent is really bad for your skin. And also Dawn is the brand used to save animals from oil spills.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Leigh M.
In our household, we typically work a lot with our hands, being mechanics and all. Having a dish-soap that actually moisturizes while using as a detergent helps a lot with the recovery of our skin. Cheap price point and lasts a significant number of uses.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.