Add a Photo

Natalie S.
Natalie S.
July 9, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Aug. 29, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Scent
Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Kat S.
Kat S.
July 26, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Pascoag , Ri
June 28, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
Aug. 22, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Plus
My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
Aug. 22, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Dawn is always good but a little pricey. It really helps when washing pans and other dried messes. It's true that it cuts the grease too compared to the off-brands.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Nov. 9, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Topeka, KS
This dishwashing liquid smells awesome. I didn't notice a hand moisturizing difference but my hands did not feel dry after using this product like some cleaners do.
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
Nov. 1, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Leilani U.
Leilani U.
Aug. 11, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
My favorite dish soap by far ! Smells Wonderful and leaves my hands soft. Works well on dishes. Others leave my hands so dry. This one really moisturizers the skin
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.