Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Crisalda S.
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Tiffanie A.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA

I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.

I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR

My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA

This is one of the dish liquids we always go back to. The scent is very nice and doesn't dry my hands out insanely. It gets the dishes clean so I have no complaints at all.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH

Since my hands are very sensitive this is my most used and bought dish liquid soap. It washes my dishes very clean without tearing and drying up my hands like other brands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.