Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD

My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX

A little goes a long way!! really gets the grease off your dirty dishes leaving them spotless and with a great smell! i always buy this dishsoap over anyother. i love how it doesn't dry your hands.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL

I love how nice this soap cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling. The scent is wonderful and you do not have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes. This is nice to refill a smaller bottle.
Mariel G.
Mariel G.
Cleveland, OH

It smells good and gets the job done. It's not amazing or spectacular in any way. I'm sure that you could get the regular Dawn and it'll work just as good. Your hands are going to be dry regardless
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE

Smells so good. & I've always loved how dawn soap keeps a good lather going so you're not constantly having to use more and more soap you can wash quite a few plates before having to use more soap.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA

Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.