BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Katrina K.
This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Jennifer D.
King George
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the look and the smell is lovely! I also love that it isn't drying, it's actually moisturizing. This is my go-to dish soap. I may pull out the regular blue Dawn every once in a while for tough stuck on items. Highly recommend!
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Kristy C.
This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I really love the smell of this and after a big party or a big meal with lots of plates it's great because my hands don't get so dry from this. I feel like a lot of the detergents dry out my hand and with dishes not being fun in the first place this made me more motivated
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
My hands feel soooo soft after using this soap to do the dishes. We keep it in a hand dispenser as well as a dish soap dispenser! It smells great and works well to use on the dishes themselves, obviously. I would totally recommend this to others and also would buy again.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
This product is perfect for the winter months when washing our hands often takes a huge toll on our moisture factor. I can say for myself washing dishes (though I don't need to often) dries out my hands tremendously. This soap renews your hands and prevents the dryness!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.