Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2076)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Christina A.
Christina A.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.