Add a Photo

Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
June 24, 2016, 4:47 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Dawn soap is literally the best it works the best on my dishes no matter how hard the job and this particular scent smells so amazing this is always my go-to dish soap
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
July 13, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Plus
My favorite. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and rough after washing. The scent is very suttle, yet relaxing and fresh. Definitely recommended to friends and family
Megan K.
Megan K.
Aug. 16, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
Sept. 2, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA
July 1, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Christina A.
Christina A.
June 21, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Aug. 23, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
Aug. 26, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
July 2, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
July 1, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.