Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA

My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin the way most dish soaps do. I don't think it works quite as well as the original dawn, but it works well enough that I will continue to purchase it
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO

I love the brand dawn and I love their dish soap. It does such a great job at getting dishes clean and it leaves your hands super soft also. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.

Love my dawn it always keeps my dishes sparkling clean. Tried this kind last time and feel in love with the scent my hands felt so soft and smelled amazing afterwards! Defiantly would recommend.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Birmingham, AL

I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands dry, but it also doesn't skimp on cleaning power. Not to mention, it smells great. It's a great value for the money and available at most retailers!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Cornwall, NY

I do not have a dishwasher so doing dishes by hand always makes my hands Feel rough. I love this product because my hands do not feel that way anymore it gets my dishes pots and pans superclean
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love ALL dawn dish slaps, but the hand renewal one is my favorite. They don't leave spots on your dishes and glasses. Leaves them crystal clear. All while leaving your hands nice and smooth.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.

This dish soap cleans well and like the original dawn gets rid of grease and stuck on food. This soap is like aromatherapy while doing the dishes. It even makes your hands soft and smell good.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I always have a bottle of this by the sink. It works great to clean dishes and it leaves my hands feeling great. Sometimes I just use it to wash my hands Andi have no complaints! Smells great.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.