BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Dana G.
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
Dawn is always good but a little pricey. It really helps when washing pans and other dried messes. It's true that it cuts the grease too compared to the off-brands.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Topeka, KS
This dishwashing liquid smells awesome. I didn't notice a hand moisturizing difference but my hands did not feel dry after using this product like some cleaners do.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Leilani U.
Leilani U.
My favorite dish soap by far ! Smells Wonderful and leaves my hands soft. Works well on dishes. Others leave my hands so dry. This one really moisturizers the skin
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Belden, MS
Dawn has been my favorite dish soap for ages. Many fresh scents and long lasting suds. I especially like the hand renewal for my super dry skin. Reasonably priced.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This is my favorite soap! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling great. The formula is also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Lasts for awhile
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Waoooooo cuando lo uso en mi baños es maravilloso su aroma y la manera en que trabajas y lo mejor que si lo combinó con otro producto no desprende ningún olor raro
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.