BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN
Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky! It feels like you are putting lotion on! It is not expensive and smells extraordinary! It smells just like pomegranates! It works on sensitive skin and gets your dishes clean every time! I suggest everyone use this!
Amy K.
This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
I LOVE this. My hands get so dry in the winter, so it is so great that this soap doesn't dry them out anymore, especially since I don't have a dishwasher and I have to do all my dishes by hand. It works very well and it a bit pricier but definitely worth it.
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I love the Dawn hand renewal dish soap because I don't have to worry about the soap drying out my already dry skin. It smells amazing, and my hands always feel like I've just used lotion on them after using the product. Not to mention - it cleans my dishes!
Arianna Z.
I just want to rave about this product all the time! We used to use regular dish soap. When we switched to this, WOW! It smells so good that I actually enjoy doing dishes! And I walk away with my hands feeling softer than before! Such a revolutionary product!
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
being that I have sensitive skin and only use dawn for my dishes because it is the most effective and is the best this combo with olay is my favorite one. it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean while being easy on my hands. the only problem is that I can not use it as stain remover on my clothes like i do with the dawns that do not have olay in them
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
We used this at a bakery I managed, where we washed our hands constantly. This helped immensely to protect our hands from drying out (hot water and cold dry weather don't mix!). Our hands felt very smooth and the scent was nice. Lots of good lather as well.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I love this stuff. I recently used it for my hair extensions to gently take some black dye out of them and I like using it for my hands as well when I am washing my makeup brushes. It's just gentler on your hands and really smells the best out of all of them.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.