BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Jenn S.
I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
Amanda O.
Apo, AP
Lots of dishes to wash in my house so this is my go to haha. If you have a job where you have to wash your hands a lot or you do a lot of dish washing you know how much it dries your hands out. This soap helps keeps from drying my hands out. I even use it just to wash my hands.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
ReShicka P.
I love this soap. I use to to wash everything from a fork to a coffee mug to my pots and pans. It smells really nice and it keeps my hands soft. I had a friend come over and she used this soap and thought it was a specialty soap brand and was surprised when I just told her it was Dawn.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I love this stuf to wash dishes and to wash my hands while in in the kitchen. it works great and smells super good. i got mine at walmart and of course it was a good price. i actually use this to make a sugar scrub for your hands and its always a hit when i make it for someone.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
Katelynn E.
this is my favorate, all the dawn dish soaps are amazing they get things clean with just a little bit and gets the grease off my dishes but this one is my favorite because i love the smell of it, the cheapest ive got it at was walmart so far. i would reccomend this cause you dont need a lot for the price
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.