Add a Photo

Emily M.
Emily M.
July 27, 2016, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
July 23, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love this. Smells so good and doesn't dry my hands like most of the dishwashing liquids do. I buy it at any supermarket and is very reasonably priced. Smells wonderful.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
Aug. 6, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
Aug. 25, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Christina A.
Christina A.
June 21, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
TANYA R.
TANYA R.
Aug. 25, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
July 13, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Plus
My favorite. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and rough after washing. The scent is very suttle, yet relaxing and fresh. Definitely recommended to friends and family
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA
July 1, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.