Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Monica C.
Monica C.
Oceanside, CA

This dish soap works really good works the first time and also does the work for you. The Olay hand renewal will leave your hands smooth and soft and not dry like other brands.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Stanley, NC

This is the only dish soap I ever use! One: it smells amazing; Two: My hands always feel great after using; Three: my dishes always come out clean! The list could go on and on!
Allie L.
Allie L.
Crown point , IN

I like using this hand soap in the winter. It's extremely moisturizing and helps with dry cracked hands that are caused by the cold temperatures. The smell is relaxing as well.
Tiffanie A.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA

I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA

The Olay and Dawn dish soap is my favorite scent dawn has to offer. I especially like this dish soap since it leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry like other dish soaps do
Cory D.
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN

This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Crisalda S.
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.