BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Taylor N.
I love this soap so much. I find myself buying it over and over again. I like the smell of it, but it really leaves my hands so soft when I am done with the dishes. I usually buy it at the grocery store, or Walmart (it's usually a little cheaper there) and it lasts me a couple months.
Xiomara G.
My hands will forever thank dawn....THANKYOU!! For people who love to have family over and make a big never, this is for you lol. Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves but after you do our hands get really dry:( but thanks to this product that actually works is great.
Cori C.
I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Teresa A.
Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Maria A.
Loved the smell! Dawn is always great but I found that the whole lotiony stuff wasn't so great. My hands were soft but I just didn't like the way it felt after I washed my dishes. I personally would no repurchase I love my regular blue dawn with the ducky on it!
Emily P.
My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
To begin with I purchased the 9 fl oz., not 75 oz. I just loved using it. I love the Pomegranate smell. I feel that Dawn really is the best dishwashing liquid. I watched all of the commercials where they were using Dawn to wash the oil covered wild life. They were saved, by washing off the oil. It is a great value. I purchased my last Dawn liquid at Walgreen's.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
This is by far the best dish soap ever made i love how is combined with olay the price is right their perfect value . and the smell holly molly it smells great no conplain about this product it keeps your hands from getting older and yes I'm a repeating costumer
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.