BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dawn soap is literally the best it works the best on my dishes no matter how hard the job and this particular scent smells so amazing this is always my go-to dish soap
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
TANYA R.
TANYA R.
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.