Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Mariel G.
Mariel G.
Cleveland, OH

It smells good and gets the job done. It's not amazing or spectacular in any way. I'm sure that you could get the regular Dawn and it'll work just as good. Your hands are going to be dry regardless
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE

Smells so good. & I've always loved how dawn soap keeps a good lather going so you're not constantly having to use more and more soap you can wash quite a few plates before having to use more soap.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA

Love this stuff! My hands get dry really easily from doing the dishes and I don't get that with this dish soap. It works good to clean dishes, lathers good, and rinses easily. And smells wonderful.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL

I do like this dish cleanser, not only is it Dawn and tough on grease but is easy on my sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my hands out so I think it works and is a product that I'd continue to buy
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE

I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes. We do not have a dish washer so my hands are constantly in the sink. Using Dawn Hand Renewal, my hands don't get dried out and gross anymore.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Moncks Corner, SC

I dislike the hand renewal Dawn dish soaps. I feel like there is a film left over after being used. That my hands are not moisturized, just coated in a wax. I prefer to use traditional blue Dawn.
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY

This stuff is key if you don't have a dishwasher. I used to get dry hands from doing dishes all the time but this stuff really works to keep your hands from drying. The scent is also very lovely.
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY

I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.