BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Emily M.
Emily M.
Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love this. Smells so good and doesn't dry my hands like most of the dishwashing liquids do. I buy it at any supermarket and is very reasonably priced. Smells wonderful.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
TANYA R.
TANYA R.
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and rough after washing. The scent is very suttle, yet relaxing and fresh. Definitely recommended to friends and family
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.