BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Katrina K.
This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I really love the smell of this and after a big party or a big meal with lots of plates it's great because my hands don't get so dry from this. I feel like a lot of the detergents dry out my hand and with dishes not being fun in the first place this made me more motivated
Kristy C.
This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
I love dawn dish soap! it literally stays sudsy the longest out of all dish soap I have ever used. All the other stuff I go through twice as fast. i don't know what it is about dawn but they have a great product. And this one leaves your hands feeling silky smooth!
Kara M.
Latham, NY
Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Nicole M.
glendale, CA
This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Liza L.
Chancellor, AL
This is my favorite dish soap ever! My boyfriend and I always get this kind. If the store is out we go somewhere else. It is usually easy to find because most stores carry it. I typically get it from Walmart or Dollar General. It cleans well, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth even after an hours worth of dishes. Cuts through grease effectively too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.