Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA

I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX

Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I like this smell a lot, it's a nice change from the constant citrus dish soap. I like the idea of hand moisturizing as well but I don't know that it made that much of a difference.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Swear by this! It smells so good and you only need a little drop! The okay makes your hands feel so soft!
The soap is reasonably priced and you get a definite bargain for your buck
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Claire H.
Claire H.

This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN

I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Vilma B.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.