Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Aug. 17, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Valencia , Ca
Aug. 25, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This soap is wonderful! It gets my dishes clean, and it smells great! It can be used for hand washing, dish washing and cleaning! The versatility is wonderful and helpful!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
Feb. 17, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
June 22, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Machesney Park, IL
June 20, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Connie V.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
July 13, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Feb. 13, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer, NY
June 22, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
July 10, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.