Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Angelique M.
Angelique M.

Makes my hands so soft. It helps keep my excema flair ups down on my gands when i am submerging them in water a lot. Gets the dishes nice and clean. All in all makes me not mind not owning a dishwasher
Urvi P.
Urvi P.

Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Hoover, AL

I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH

Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC

This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX

I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Leesha F.
Leesha F.
Melrose, MA

I always find myself going back to this dish soap because as a mom i do wash often and my hands end up dry and this dish soap dsnt cause my hands to be dry like other dish soaps. I love the scent too!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Magen
Magen

Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.