Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
nacoby r.
nacoby r.

Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kennesaw

After hand washing dishes because my dishwasher went out, my hands were silky smooth and smelled wonderful. The dawn removed all of the stuck on food that was on my dishes without too much scrubbing.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Washington, IL

I love this stuff because it does just as good of a job cleaning as all Dawn soap, but without drying out your hands! My hands feel soft after doing the dishes rather than dry and it smells good too.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA

This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Tina C.
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA

While washing dishes is my absolute least favorite chore, using this dish liquid might just be a game changer. The feel and smell of it is awesome and when I'm finished my hands feel soft and smooth.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD

My FAVORITE soap. It really cleans the dishes well WHILE also making my hands super soft!! I usually get it from the grocery store! Very effective, works GREAT. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX

A little goes a long way!! really gets the grease off your dirty dishes leaving them spotless and with a great smell! i always buy this dishsoap over anyother. i love how it doesn't dry your hands.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Jacksonville, FL

This is the best dish liquid! 1-2 drops will clean a sink full of dishes. It also has a nice smell and keeps your hands so soft. The price is low and well worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL

I love how nice this soap cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling. The scent is wonderful and you do not have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes. This is nice to refill a smaller bottle.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.