BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love this. Smells so good and doesn't dry my hands like most of the dishwashing liquids do. I buy it at any supermarket and is very reasonably priced. Smells wonderful.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
TANYA R.
TANYA R.
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Misty H.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Christina A.
Christina A.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
Megan K.
Megan K.
I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Xan  M.
Xan M.
Lafayette, LA
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.