BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Amy S.
Very nice product. I like that it smells good and also helps with hand renewal. I bought this at Walmart. I think other products are better at cleaning though. Hard to get some dishes clean and soap doesn’t stay bubbly in the water that long.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is my absolute favorite dish soap! It is gentle on hands and still gets the job done. It's thick and not as soapy as some formulas so it lasts longer. It is great in a bubble bath for extra bubbles and it smells amazing!!
Cayleen C.
Chicago
A little bit more than regular soaps but it’s still affordable. It does not dry out the skin, due to the play in the product . It gets rid of oils and stains from the plates really easily . I’d recommend this to everyone
Paige P.
I love this dish soap. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes. It smells really fresh and clean. I also like the original Dawn blue liquid. You only need a small amiunt and it gets rid of the greasy feel from dishes and your hands.
Traci R.
Liberty
I love Dawn and never stray unless I try a new scent. This scent is ok, but after awhile it gets to me. And I can't wait for it to be all gone! And I prefer the original scent. That's why I didn't give this five stars.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Kayleigh H.
Stockbridge , GA
My favorite dish soap, it always keeps my hands from being dry and sore from washing dishes. It smells amazing and cleans great! It’s a good price for the value too! I would always buy this soap for my kitchen!
Shayla M.
I have used this type of dawn when I had a coupon. It's a good value and the price is good. No cons all pros of using and getting softer hands and it works. At my local Walmart. I would recommend it to others.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Brittany B.
I looove the way this dish soap feels and smells. It dosent dry or wrinkle my hands up.as bad as some of the others. An this scent lingers very well on my dishes and i trust this brand to clean my dishes well.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.