Add a Photo

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Plus
It cleans tough stains and makes your hands soft! What more can you ask for? It smells great when I wash my dishes. It deletes most of the ugly odor while I am washing the dishes. I enjoy baking and at times I burn some cakes and it leaves it in the tray. This soap helps with removing those stains and stubborn food in the plate.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Feb. 11, 2016, 6:31 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this soap. I never use it for the dishes though. I have dry hands from frequently washing my hands. This is the only soap that does not make my hands any dryer. It is actually a very soothing soap especially when your hands are dry and cracked. It does not rob the moisture from your hands. Use this as my daily hand soap.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Aug. 18, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love the scent of this so and also how gentle it is on my hands. It does not dry out my skin and I have my hands in water a lot and really clean a lot of dishes in my house. The scent is amazing and makes me happy every time I smell it. I can't believe how well it removes caked on food while still being gentle on my hands.
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
June 25, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I am not sure how I feel about this one. As far as making my hands softer, yes it is much better than just straight up dish soap. It does clean the dishes, but it also makes them slippery and harder to hold in the dish water so that is not so great. Overall it is worth a try but I personally like the regular version better.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
June 25, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is my go to dish soap, and has been for many years now. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps, but as a person who suffers from dry, cracked hands, this soap is one of my favorites because it helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. I hate doing the dishes, but the scent of this soap makes it a little more tolerable.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love how soothing this dish soap is on my hands. When youre doing dishes every day it can start to add up a lot of damage. Purchased this one day because it looked interesting at target and have been very happy. The scent is nice and the clean is the same as other dawn products but without completely killing your hands.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Liberty, TX
June 28, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I usually use a brush when washing my dishes to keep my hands out of the hot water as much as possible. I like to use this soap just incase, even though it is a tad bit more expensive. If you're just looking for dish soap for the sole purpose of getting your dishes clean, I'd go with another brand for a way lower price.
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj
Aug. 5, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap smells so good. Not really like pomegranates, but its flowery and smells nice. I purchased this at the local supermarket for like $4, which is fairly expensive for the small amount, but I would buy it again because my hands don't feel as dry as they do after washing the dishes with other detergent brands.
Esme L.
Esme L.
Aug. 21, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product, when compared with other products we've used before on the same amount of dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.