Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH

Fav dishsoap to use! We don't have a dishawasher so you already know how dry your hands get from doing the dishes. I noticed that with the Olay Splash brand it help a lot with the dryness of my hands.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC

This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
College Station, TX

I actually put this product in my bathrooms for hand wash because I love it so much. The soap itself has such a soft feel and great smell. I use it on my dishes too! It's so purposeful in many aspects
Leesha F.
Leesha F.
Melrose, MA

I always find myself going back to this dish soap because as a mom i do wash often and my hands end up dry and this dish soap dsnt cause my hands to be dry like other dish soaps. I love the scent too!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Magen
Magen

Love this product! It's so moisturizing, and smells great! It's a great value, and a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing this product again!
Allie C.
Allie C.

This used to be our go-to favorite dish soap. Love the smell, love the effectiveness. Love the enormous bottle for the price. The only reason we changed brands is because we found one we liked better.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA

This brand of soap always has great qualities. Smells great and cleans like a charm. I love this brand because it never dries out my hands after I am finished washing dishes. It hydrated my hands!!!!!
nacoby r.
nacoby r.

Smells amazing and leaves my hands not so dry and cracked. i wash dishes for a living basically and this is the best dish liquid that has ever happened to me. use it! you will thank me later. trust me
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.