BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the way this brand works specially with a single drop its amazing the hand treatment specially for us moms that have to clean around our houses it keeps the hands in an amazing softness its like a treatment to pamper yourself while you do dishes the scent is amazing
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I really love the smell of this and after a big party or a big meal with lots of plates it's great because my hands don't get so dry from this. I feel like a lot of the detergents dry out my hand and with dishes not being fun in the first place this made me more motivated
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Kristy C.
This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.