Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX

Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Spanaway, WA

I'm a sucker for pomegranate scents and Dawn is the only soap I've never had a problem with cleaning any and all dishes. No greasey residue, leaves my sponges fresh and smells nice.
Jen K.
Jen K.

I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX

Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I like this smell a lot, it's a nice change from the constant citrus dish soap. I like the idea of hand moisturizing as well but I don't know that it made that much of a difference.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Swear by this! It smells so good and you only need a little drop! The okay makes your hands feel so soft!
The soap is reasonably priced and you get a definite bargain for your buck
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Claire H.
Claire H.

This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN

I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.