BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Valencia , CA
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Connie V.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Emily M.
Emily M.
Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.