BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Powder Springs, GA
The only dish detergent I will ever use! It definitely does keep your hands moisturized after use and can easily soak a pot. I wouldn't trust any other brand in comparison.
Katie H.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Valencia , CA
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This soap is wonderful! It gets my dishes clean, and it smells great! It can be used for hand washing, dish washing and cleaning! The versatility is wonderful and helpful!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Machesney Park, IL
Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Connie V.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.