Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clarksville, IN

I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I love the dish soap that also help with hands also. I love this dish soap. Smells lovely and still works very well on grease on dishes but also makes my hands feels smooth and not dried out afterwards.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY

The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and touchable! It works great on dishes and cuts grease just like the normal dawn! We love this stuff and it's our go to detergent! It's a great value!
Abbie C.
Abbie C.

The only dish washing soap my husband and I use! We don't have a dish washer, so we wash all of our dishes by hand. This gets the job done without drying our hands out. Would recommend this to a friend!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Milwaukee, WI

This soap works so well on dishes, even the greasiest. It's affordable, and easy to find - I've picked it up at Walgreens, Target, and my local grocery store. And to boot the soap is so kind to my skin.
Kate H.
Kate H.

I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Molly M.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap brand. The hand renewal is great. Without it my hand get dry and no one likes dry hands. I love anything that is pomegranate scented so this smells fantastic to me.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA

I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR

I love this one so much it makes my hands so soft I actually enjoy doing the dishes and I'm 15! It smells nice too, it works well when cleaning the dishes too. Triple threat! I definitely recommend it.
Anna W.
Anna W.

This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.