Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Alanis K.
Alanis K.

Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
california

Love the smell. Doesn't quite smell like pomegranate, but is great and not overbearing. Does a great job at getting left on food clean. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

This lasts such a long time. It smells great and is soft on hands. It's very tough on dishes, and degreases as well. It also smells great. It's a decent price as well. No complaints!
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA

I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Liz V.
Liz V.

Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD

This is perfect for your hands.

I'm a Dawn fan so this was an easy choice. The scent is nice, but I only gave it a 4 because sometimes the scent carried over and stayed on my dishes.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

Love Dawn! It's my all time fave. The hand renewal is just a bonus. It cleans my dishes, cuts grease amazingly, smells great and keeps my hands from feeling dried out after I use it.
Malinda M.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA

Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN

I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Jen K.
Jen K.

I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.