BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Since my hands are very sensitive this is my most used and bought dish liquid soap. It washes my dishes very clean without tearing and drying up my hands like other brands.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
Smeels great leaves hands soft and cuts grease off.i like to use this dishsoap. I highly recommend it to people that don't like the feel of rough hands after washing dishes.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Powder Springs, GA
The only dish detergent I will ever use! It definitely does keep your hands moisturized after use and can easily soak a pot. I wouldn't trust any other brand in comparison.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This is one of the dish liquids we always go back to. The scent is very nice and doesn't dry my hands out insanely. It gets the dishes clean so I have no complaints at all.
Katie H.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Valencia , CA
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.