Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY

If I have to wash my dishes by hand this is what I use! It smells really good and it makes ur hands feel really nice and soft just like it says. Not to expensive either! I would recommend giving it a try!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA

Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Richland, WA

Love the smell of the Olay Pomegranate. The dawn still works just as great as the blue dawn that everyone has used at least once in their life. Doesn't dry out hands when doing dishes which is always nice
Annette G.
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL

I love dawns hand renewal line because the product doesn't leave you with super dry hands like most other dish soaps I have used. It also has wonderful scent to go along with the benefits of moisturizing
Vineela S.
Vineela S.

This is my go to dish soap to use when I wash my dishes! I love the great smell it leaves on my hands, and it doesn't make them dry either. The soap gets rid of any tough stains on pots and pans as well.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA

Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.