BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I love this dish soap. I hate the feeling of dry hands after spending a while washing dishes. I am glad that they make some with hand renewal so my hands can get some back from the task. I enjoy the scent of these, it is not too harsh and it works on all the different types of stuck on food.
Missy M.
Salem, OH
I love the smell of this product and how nice it makes your hands feel after you get done using it. Before, washing dishes always meant having to deal with dry hands and having to put a gallon of lotion on afterwards. Not with this! My dishes are bright and clean and my hands feel amazing!
Selena W.
When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Yolanda C.
Dawn is great on dishes. I'm use to seeing dawn in my kitchen since I was a little girl. Throughout the years the bottle, fragrances and other ingredients has been added to perfect the detergent. If you notice now it comes in different colors, antibacterial to get rid of germs, moisturizer to make your hands softer but always have the main action.....to cut grease. My dishes still shine after every wash. That's why I trust dawn!
Love this stuff! It really does moisturize your hands while washing dishes. I prefer to wash my dishes by hand, but it usually makes my hands really dry. So bad to the point where my skin starts to peel around my nails, yuck! I feel that this dish soap actually replenishes the moisture to my hands while also leaving my dishes squeaky clean! I also love the scent of this one! Very refreshing and fruity!
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
The first time I used Dawn hand renewal I called a friend super excited and bragged about the results!! She thought I was crazy, but it is honestly a great product. The longer I washed dishes, the better my hands felt!! And nothing cuts through tough grease better.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my fav by Dawn. I love how clean my fishes get. But I love that it softens your hands at the same time. So having the hands in water will make them peel and feel weird but when using the hand renewal by Dawn its actually giving moisture to your hands! Now tell me that ain't awesome!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.