BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
Dawn dish soap is the only product that I feel confident will get everything clean from the caked on food from a casserole to a greasy pan. I also use it to pre-treat a lot of my clothing...no pre-soaks or special laundry treatments -they always come out clean.
Emma J.
Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD
Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i love the scent of it and while it cleans wonderful my hands feels soft ive try different soap before but i really had kept this one it kills two bird with one stone really don't have nothing negative to say aboy this product or any dawn product in my opinion
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Michaela S.
I love this soap! The smell can be a little strong but overall the soap does a great job! IT is also very nourishing to your hands. I love it, it makes my hands so soft even my friends notice it! They like using this soap instead of the hand soap! Must try!
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Shelby R.
I like dawn dish soap in general but this one with olay takes it to the next level. This does not dry out my hands, its quite the opposite. My hands feel soft and clean after doing dishes. This also smells great. I would recommend this dish soap to others.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA
This soap works wonders. I make jewelry and my hands are calloused most of the time. This soap helps make them super soft again! The scent is calming and not too overbearing. I bought mine from walmart, but you can find it cheaper sometimes at biglots.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.