Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

I love this dish soap because it smells great, works effectively and cleans my dishes well, and the fact that it uses Olay really is effective in making sure your hands don't dry out just by washing dishes.
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL

One of my favorites from dawn. not only does it clean well, it smells absoloutely amazing and does not dry out your hands after use also have used this in a mary kay copycat hand scrub and it works wonders!
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Doesn't dry out your hands and it is also tough on in grease and stuck on food. I would definitely recommend giving this atry it is a little pricey compared to other store brands but it's totally worth it.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino

Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Lyndsie L.
Lyndsie L.

Incredible for sensitive skin! It does an amazing job on cleaning the dishes, but it's even better for your skin, especially when you don't have a dishwasher. Not pricey at all and leaves an amazing scent!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA

It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA

This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I bought two small bottles of this the other day to try it out and I love it. You don't have to use much at all to cut grease and get your dishes done. It also smells really good and makes my hands soft :D
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.