Add a Photo

Arah B.
New Castle, IN
June 29, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap smells good and it cleans well, the making your hands a little softer is just an added bonus. Don't let your husband see it or you'll never get out of dishes again.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
Aug. 10, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
June 25, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Awesome scent and really does leave your hands soft. A little more pricey than other brands but it is definitely worth the buy. Does two jobs at once! The scents are always good.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Aug. 22, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Favorite dish soap by far! I am constantly washing my hands, so this stuff is awesome! I can clean dishes with it, and my hands, without being too drying! Plus, I love the smell!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
June 23, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Aug. 8, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Dawn is the top dog when it comes to dish soap. It's gentle on hands, easily washes oil off of dishes and is very concentrated so you only need a few drops for a lot of cleaning.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
Aug. 5, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love the original dawn ultra. Its so sudsy and you can do so many dishes with it and it is my number 1. This, is not. Lacking in the suds, the fragrance isn't all that either.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Jersey City, NJ
This product has a fresh, clean scent and isn't harsh on my skin. It is affordable and you get a huge tub of it. A little bit goes a long way, so it should last you a long time!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Oceanside, CA
Aug. 2, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap works really good works the first time and also does the work for you. The Olay hand renewal will leave your hands smooth and soft and not dry like other brands.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Stanley, NC
Nov. 14, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This is the only dish soap I ever use! One: it smells amazing; Two: My hands always feel great after using; Three: my dishes always come out clean! The list could go on and on!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.