BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sharol M.
Reno , NV
Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Lorena R.
I really love this dish soap.
I suffer from ashy hands speacially when i wash dishes and in the winter time. But when i changed dishwasher soao i must say this has become my all time favorite leaves your hands feeling amooth and soft. Also can i say the soao has a good smell to it over all i live this soap
Lisa L.
This dish soap comes in a pretty pink color that I like looking at on my counter top. On top of that, it has the "hand renewal with Olay" so I think it is not as drying on hands. My boyfriend doesn't use gloves when he washes dishes so I want to make sure his hands are protected!
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
My hands are very sensitive to soaps and often have to moisturize after doing the dishes, but this isn't the case with this soap.

More expensive than some, but not having to worry about moisturizing after use is worth it. I also enjoy that it's available at most if not all stores.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
This makes me almost love doing this dishes. I love the sent and my hands feel so amazingly soft! This is a good value for the size. The soap is pretty effective. Dawn is my favorite soap to use for dishes. If I were to chose between two it'd be this one or the original scent dawn.
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK
I really like how this smells which is good as it did nothing for my hands. It does a good job on the dishes though and is the most important thing. It is a good value for the money and is available in most grocery stores. I recommend this to others but not for hand softening. lol
Beverly N.
Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.