Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA

Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Richland, WA

Love the smell of the Olay Pomegranate. The dawn still works just as great as the blue dawn that everyone has used at least once in their life. Doesn't dry out hands when doing dishes which is always nice
Annette G.
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL

I love dawns hand renewal line because the product doesn't leave you with super dry hands like most other dish soaps I have used. It also has wonderful scent to go along with the benefits of moisturizing
Vineela S.
Vineela S.

This is my go to dish soap to use when I wash my dishes! I love the great smell it leaves on my hands, and it doesn't make them dry either. The soap gets rid of any tough stains on pots and pans as well.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA

Great brand for dish soap
Love that it is infused with olay so it doesn't dry my hands out. The scent is plesant as well. Very affordable and you get can buy them from many places like target or walmart.
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA

Best dish soap I've ever used! I got this to do the Pinterest hack for a Mary Kay hand exfoliator dupe but I really like it! It smells great & it's Dawn so you know it's going to do a great job cleaning!
Lusy H.
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV

I hate washing dishes because my hands always peel off after I'm done. But when I use dawn hand renewal, specially the pomegranate splash one, my hands don't peel off. it leaves my dishes squickly clean.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love the smell and how soft my hands are when I'm done washing the dishes. It gets soapy quickly and my sponge stays soapy until I have to squeeze all the soap out of it when I'm done washing the dishes.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clarksville, IN

I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.