BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Vilma B.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Awesome scent and really does leave your hands soft. A little more pricey than other brands but it is definitely worth the buy. Does two jobs at once! The scents are always good.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Dawn is the top dog when it comes to dish soap. It's gentle on hands, easily washes oil off of dishes and is very concentrated so you only need a few drops for a lot of cleaning.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Favorite dish soap by far! I am constantly washing my hands, so this stuff is awesome! I can clean dishes with it, and my hands, without being too drying! Plus, I love the smell!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Jersey City, NJ
This product has a fresh, clean scent and isn't harsh on my skin. It is affordable and you get a huge tub of it. A little bit goes a long way, so it should last you a long time!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love the original dawn ultra. Its so sudsy and you can do so many dishes with it and it is my number 1. This, is not. Lacking in the suds, the fragrance isn't all that either.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
Just a drop goes a long way. Really gets your dishes clean. I feel as if this should get so many thumbs up for all the justice this soap has done for me 😭
Recommend to anyone!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.