BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexus J.
When it comes to dishwashing Dawn is my ultimate go-to! The scent is great and it actually does leave your hands feeling soft after washing! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but this worth it because of how great the quality is. If you're looking for a new dishwashing liquid, this is a great one to try!
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Am I the only one that wants to eat this because it smells so good? Obviously I am not going to eat it, but it smells so yummy. Dawn is by far the best dish soap but it is also the best soap to put down water slides and slip and slides. No joke. This stuff will have you sliding down the slide for days and super fast.
First off, this is Dawn! The best grease fighting dish soap there is! The hand renewal plus pomegrante smell is very light. You can feel the moisturizer in the soap. My hands are definitely not as dry if I was to use another dish soap. We don't use it very often due to the fact my husband does not like the feel of the moisturizer, and he is not big on the scent! But I keep me a bottle under the sink for when I do the dishes!
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've used this product once or twice but it is true that it keeps your hand moisturized while washing dishes. and the smell is great and you only need a little to wash a lot. I would recommend this to my friend but it seems to be a little more expensive than the original but it does more than the original.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
great dish soap. my go to. its very foamy and you do not need to over use. a little bit will go a long way. I love this one because with other soap brands my hands end up very dry and I need to apply lotion right after and with this on no need to do that. I would definitely recommend and it has a very fruity sweet nice scent.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.