BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Sharol M.
Reno , NV
Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I really like that they came out with the Hand Renewal line...it saves my hands so much. The other detergents were so drying, causing me to have to wear gloves to protect my hands, which made doing dishes extremely difficult for me. Thanks to the Hand Renewal line...the gloves are off!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Lisa L.
This dish soap comes in a pretty pink color that I like looking at on my counter top. On top of that, it has the "hand renewal with Olay" so I think it is not as drying on hands. My boyfriend doesn't use gloves when he washes dishes so I want to make sure his hands are protected!
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK
I really like how this smells which is good as it did nothing for my hands. It does a good job on the dishes though and is the most important thing. It is a good value for the money and is available in most grocery stores. I recommend this to others but not for hand softening. lol
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Ana G.
I love this product so much! I use it daily and it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all. Sometimes I feel like I need a little more product than usual, but with the extra advantage of not having dry skin, I feel that it's almost worth it. Plus it smells absolutely fabulous
Beverly N.
Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.