Add a Photo

Kimberly C.
Ashland City, TN
Aug. 4, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I don't even really ha e to scrub my pans to get them clean when using this! It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not prune and nasty feeling. And I must add this smell is amazing!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI
Aug. 24, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
July 31, 2016, 4:07 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Swear by this! It smells so good and you only need a little drop! The okay makes your hands feel so soft!
The soap is reasonably priced and you get a definite bargain for your buck
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
Aug. 11, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Claire H.
Claire H.
Aug. 21, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Clifford, IN
Aug. 22, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I cannot use any other dish soap. Not only does this clean and get the job done, my hands and arms don't break out from contact thanks to the hand renewal add in. I love this soap!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
July 10, 2016, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
When I handwash dishes, I like to use Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It keeps your hands moisturized so they don't become dry and irritated like with some other brands.
Arah B.
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
June 29, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This dish soap smells good and it cleans well, the making your hands a little softer is just an added bonus. Don't let your husband see it or you'll never get out of dishes again.
Vilma B.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
I love the smell of this product and the aftermath of how my hands feel. I originally had bought it for my mom since she washes a lot of dishes but I really recommend this product
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
July 20, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This product is amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands which is key, because I tend to wash the dishes 3 times a day and all of that really damages my hands but this helps a lot.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.