BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
I love the smell of Pomegranates and of course Dawn pretty much makes washing dishes easy. It's my go to soap to wash up greasy pans or to get pesky smudges or caked on food off my dishes and glasses. I would definitely buy Dawn again and it will continue to be a staple in my home!
Kayla W.
Whiteman afb , MO
Great dish detergent that is super tough on grease, but doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes. I love dawn dish soap, especially this one! It smells amazing, makes cleaning dishes so easy, and softens my skin all at once. How could you not love this product?!
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
Dawn has the best dish soaps by far! I've tried nearly all that's in the local markets and I love the way dawn suds with only a small amount! I don't have to use half a bottle in one dish washing setting! And it doesn't leave my hands dry and rough when I'm done! So thank you dawn for this gentle dish soap! And it also works well for giving pets baths :p it's very gentle on my dogs fur
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
Dawn dish liquid soap is about the only brand I ever use. the pomegranate is just one of the fine scent of the the hand renewals Dawn with Olay has. it is very good value and they are always going on sale. one bottle has lasted me over 6 months!. I would recommend to anyone!
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH
I love how this has a hand renewal serum in it because when you do dishes a lot, it takes a toll on your hands. I love how cheap it is and how well it works. Also, the scent is so great and I don't mind doing the dishes when it does not smell bad. My mother and I both use this.
ReShicka P.
I love this soap. I use to to wash everything from a fork to a coffee mug to my pots and pans. It smells really nice and it keeps my hands soft. I had a friend come over and she used this soap and thought it was a specialty soap brand and was surprised when I just told her it was Dawn.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Amanda O.
Apo, AP
Lots of dishes to wash in my house so this is my go to haha. If you have a job where you have to wash your hands a lot or you do a lot of dish washing you know how much it dries your hands out. This soap helps keeps from drying my hands out. I even use it just to wash my hands.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.